how to fix fucked up overbite chompers/jaw

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CharlieChao

Iron
Hi, I've had a pretty messed up overbite/recessed jaw since I was a kid, became aware of the og lookism forums when I was like 15 and they just told me to wait. I don't really trust standard orthodontics as braces recessed my dad's similar overbite. I'm 19 now, think bones have finished growing, based in Australia, anyone have any suggestions on how to fix my overbite? It hurts ngl, having weird popping feelings. Also any general aesthetic advice like how to fix my midline (missing lateral incisor, dentists have made it sound a pain in the ass with multi-year braces) would be very much appreciated.
Cheers!

Attachments

• Photo on 8-6-20 at 1.40 pm.jpg
    Photo on 8-6-20 at 1.40 pm.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 52
  • Photo on 16-3-20 at 11.23 am.jpg
    Photo on 16-3-20 at 11.23 am.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 52
  • Photo on 11-5-20 at 8.42 am.jpg
    Photo on 11-5-20 at 8.42 am.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 51
  • Photo on 11-5-20 at 8.42 am #2.jpg
    Photo on 11-5-20 at 8.42 am #2.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 54
  • Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 7.19.26 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2020-06-28 at 7.19.26 pm.png
    810.9 KB · Views: 68
  • Photo on 28-6-20 at 7.27 pm #2.jpg
    Photo on 28-6-20 at 7.27 pm #2.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 71
Lefort 3 + BSSO + Genioplasty + chin wing + mono bloc should do the trick

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Htobrother, Deleted member 4430 and hairyballscel
Lefort 3 + BSSO + Genioplasty + chin wing + mono bloc should do the trick
googled these, seem extreme mate hahahahaha, a lefort 3 deadset crushes half your face?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17429, Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
Your chin and jaw look good from the front and 3/4

Hi, I've had a pretty messed up overbite/recessed jaw since I was a kid, became aware of the og lookism forums when I was like 15 and they just told me to wait. I don't really trust standard orthodontics as braces recessed my dad's similar overbite. I'm 19 now, think bones have finished growing, based in Australia, anyone have any suggestions on how to fix my overbite? It hurts ngl, having weird popping feelings. Also any general aesthetic advice like how to fix my midline (missing lateral incisor, dentists have made it sound a pain in the ass with multi-year braces) would be very much appreciated.
Cheers!
your overbite is normal and doesn't need treatment , u need to find a blackballed surgeon who will do it for beauty if u jaw is recessed
but keep it mind u might get chimp mouth since ur maxilla has to be pushed forward too

• +1
Reactions: moneycel11, recessedasain33 and Deleted member 7737
Your chin and jaw look good from the front and 3/4
I mean beyond aesthetics, I just wanna fix my health, really underestimated how bad the eventual jaw pain would be but I'm real lost on how to fix overbite. and if I am getting an operation to fix my bite, might as well go blackpilled.

maybe these are more clear?

Attachments

• Photo on 28-6-20 at 7.03 pm #2.jpg
    Photo on 28-6-20 at 7.03 pm #2.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Photo on 28-6-20 at 7.47 pm #2.jpg
    Photo on 28-6-20 at 7.47 pm #2.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Dont listen to the retards saying lefort 3 lmao. It doesnt look too bad, a bit like my overbite. Your jaw isnt recessed by any means lad,

Dont listen to the retards saying lefort 3 lmao. It doesnt look too bad, a bit like my overbite. Your jaw isnt recessed by any means lad,
do you have any plans to fix your bite? or tips for coping with tmj/the grinding?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
do you have any plans to fix your bite? or tips for coping with tmj/the grinding?
I dont have TMJ but nah, most orthodontic appliances can easily ruin the maxilla (upper jaw) so it's not worth the trade off, when i told my friends i had a slight overbite they were surprised.

just go to the orthodontist and make sure that whatever they suggest is forward growth and not recessive. You'll either get braces or invisalign but i'd go with braces since its more time tested than the retainers.

I dont have TMJ but nah, most orthodontic appliances can easily ruin the maxilla (upper jaw) so it's not worth the trade off, when i told my friends i had a slight overbite they were surprised.
That's how I felt, a lot of people in my family have pretty strong features but I've seen how orthodontics can recess features. do you think something like invisalign just to straighten teeth could ruin my structure? I've been researching and have seen something called IMDO or a BSSO for overbite correction? you looked much into these mate? Cheers!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
That's how I felt, a lot of people in my family have pretty strong features but I've seen how orthodontics can recess features. do you think something like invisalign just to straighten teeth could ruin my structure? I've been researching and have seen something called IMDO or a BSSO for overbite correction? you looked much into these mate? Cheers!
Yeah i looked into BSSO, but eh like i said in my and from the pics your situation it's not worth getting surgery per se in my opinion. Invasilign wont recess from what i've seen BUT invisalign is mainly made for adults who just want straight teeth, it's not meant to fix an overbite or deepbite.

Yeah i looked into BSSO, but eh like i said in my and from the pics your situation it's not worth getting surgery per se in my opinion. Invasilign wont recess from what i've seen BUT invisalign is mainly made for adults who just want straight teeth, it's not meant to fix an overbite or deepbite.
If it's cool with you bro, could you pm pics of your bite?

I mean beyond aesthetics, I just wanna fix my health, really underestimated how bad the eventual jaw pain would be but I'm real lost on how to fix overbite. and if I am getting an operation to fix my bite, might as well go blackpilled.

maybe these are more clear?
If i were u i wouldnt really risk it tbh it already looks good.

If i were u i wouldnt really risk it tbh it already looks good.
maybe I just have body dysmorphia from reading through these forums again.
Gonna request admin to close, all advice much appreciated, preventing me from doing unneeded invasive surgeries :)

Status
Not open for further replies.