how to fix high upper eyelid exposure surgically?

ryuken

ryuken

pharmacist
my main issue is my upper eyelid exposure does anyone of you know what surgeries to get to fix it?

• +1
Reactions: ubicuse
fat graft
can you show me an example on the results? i tried searching for results for fat grafting above the eye but i never found it all i found was some old hags trying to higher their upper eyelid exposure

can you show me an example on the results? i tried searching for results for fat grafting above the eye but i never found it all i found was some old hags trying to higher their upper eyelid exposure
yea just search

my main issue is my upper eyelid exposure does anyone of you know what surgeries to get to fix it?
Depends bro if you have truecel level uee then it's jova because eyes are protruding I don't think it can be fixed using any surgery.
Also it depends on various factors as in if your maxilla is too much cw rotated(you can check using plane of occlusion). Also myopia, myopia makes eyes bigger there are various factors causing bug eyes you can do your own research based on your case.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
Depends bro if you have truecel level uee then it's jova because eyes are protruding I don't think it can be fixed using any surgery.
Also it depends on various factors as in if your maxilla is too much cw rotated(you can check using plane of occlusion). Also myopia, myopia makes eyes bigger there are various factors causing bug eyes you can do your own research based on your case.
the problem is my eyebrows i guess they're high set