How to fix low sex drive?

Uglyandfat

Uglyandfat

4 PSL insecure narcy man
Tried no fap for a week and still didint re gain it? Tf going on with me man I’m only 17

have sex idk

E295C6DC F02A 4441 A653 FBD88DAE713A

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Uglyandfat, Deleted member 5143 and 2 others
Do you follow a healthy diet/lifestyle?

Prolly low t bruh. Might need to see a doctor if you're srs

inject test you dickless faggot

No sex drive for your face, rat!!!!

17 and low sex-drive?

androgen deficiency could be the issue, but I highly doubt it, even in the 300-500ng/dl range low sex drive shouldn't be a reoccurring problem. I'd suggest some sort of D2R (dopamine-2-receptor) agonist, something like cabergoline, pramipexole or bromocriptine. Your issue could be high prolactin, which could definitely tank your libido, dopamine receptor agonists antagonize prolactin just like exogenous dopamine does when it binds to the receptor site. You'll get all sorts of dopaminergic effects, such as higher libido, confidence, motivation etc etc.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, FreakkForLife and Uglyandfat
17 and low sex-drive?

androgen deficiency could be the issue, but I highly doubt it, even in the 300-500ng/dl range low sex drive shouldn't be a reoccurring problem. I'd suggest some sort of D2R (dopamine-2-receptor) agonist, something like cabergoline, pramipexole or bromocriptine. Your issue could be high prolactin, which could definitely tank your libido, dopamine receptor agonists antagonize prolactin just like exogenous dopamine does when it binds to the receptor site. You'll get all sorts of dopaminergic effects, such as higher libido, confidence, motivation etc etc.
Could it be temporary hormone imbalance due to stress?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756