How to fix lower third?

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
I always see People here say that lower third is one of easiest things to looksmax, so how? Other than wraparound

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
BSSO if you are recessed + implants

If you just have a bad jaw but are not recessed then implants might do the trick.

• +1

If you just have a bad jaw but are not recessed then implants might do the trick.
There are a bunch of BSSO before and after where it looks the same lol

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4310
Easist thing to fix is ears

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Try jumping off a building face first

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper, Mr.cope and 4 others
idk fillers kek

• +1
There are a bunch of BSSO before and after where it looks the same lol
Impossible, BSSO literally brings your jaw forward. It won't do anything for bigonial width tho.

• +1

+Implants? Like more teeth implants?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4310 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Thats not a good results and I think he just done it for sleep apnea

even if he did, it's still BSSO, and it made no change

• +1
even if he did, it's still BSSO, and it made no change
He is bloated tho. You can see on his lips that his lower jaw moved forward but yeah the results were underwhelming in his case. You can find better results if you just google. Might be a gamble but if you want to ascend then you have no choice but to try.

• +1
He is bloated tho. You can see on his lips that his lower jaw moved forward but yeah the results were underwhelming in his case. You can find better results if you just google. Might be a gamble but if you want to ascend then you have no choice but to try.

Stupid question, but I will try and make this make sense lol. If you have a small overbite, probably to the point where you could only really maybe move the jaw forward 1-2mm at most, is there a way you can move your mandible further forward but still keeping the bite in the same position? Or would I need bimax so that the upper jaw got moved along with the lower jaw, if you want lets say, 8mm forward?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 4310
Stupid question, but I will try and make this make sense lol. If you have a small overbite, probably to the point where you could only really maybe move the jaw forward 1-2mm at most, is there a way you can move your mandible further forward but still keeping the bite in the same position? Or would I need bimax so that the upper jaw got moved along with the lower jaw, if you want lets say, 8mm forward?
I honestly have no idea, make a thread

• +1

No. No surgeon in their right mind is going to give you 8mm of advancement just because you asked. You guys speak like the top tier surgeons will advance everyone 10+mm. Truth is, they'll do their ceph tracing, and then advance you accordingly. If you had ample forward growth, good luck advancing the maxilla for a chimp like appearance or to give the perception of a flat sunken midface. For the single cherry picked results of people that had decent features to begin with you guys obsess over, there's thousands of average results.

• +1
No. No surgeon in their right mind is going to give you 8mm of advancement just because you asked. You guys speak like the top tier surgeons will advance everyone 10+mm. Truth is, they'll do their ceph tracing, and then advance you accordingly. For the single cherry picked results of people that had decent features to begin with you guys obsess over, there's thousands of average results.
If you are doing bimax, the average person gets 8mm movement if not more lol. Do you know nothing about bimax?

• +1
We shold do a mega thread on every lower third surgery (also implants) result out there.

• +1
If you are doing bimax, the average person gets 8mm movement if not more lol. Do you know nothing about bimax?

Post back when you've seen most of the maxfacs listed on this site. I have, I've spoken to them about how much advancement they'll do to the average person, and I've seen results not posted online. The people getting those advancements have far more recession than a 1mm overbite. I am also not the one asking if you can move the mandible without impacting the bite...do you see why that's a stupid question or not? A chin wing maybe, but a BSSO is literally designed to close an occlusion.

• +1
Post back when you've seen most of the maxfacs listed on this site. I have, I've spoken to them about how much advancement they'll do to the average person, and I've seen results not posted online. The people getting those advancements have far more recession than a 1mm overbite. I am also not the one asking if you can move the mandible without impacting the bite...do you see why that's a stupid question or not? A chin wing maybe, but a BSSO is literally designed to close an occlusion.

So wtf am I supposed to do if I got such a minor overbite that they wont give me BSSO but a shit jaw?

• +1
So wtf am I supposed to do if I got such a minor overbite that they wont give me BSSO but a shit jaw?

Go see a good maxfac. Increase the overbite to a point where surgery can be done. Or get bimax with a Euro doc that does surgery first.

• +1
Go see a good maxfac. Increase the overbite to a point where surgery can be done. Or get bimax with a Euro doc that does surgery first.

I live in Europe. Sweden specifically. So Is that a good start? Or no good maxofacs in Sweden? Also, surgery first? I thought u needed bracers for 1-2 years first lol

• +1
I always see People here say that lower third is one of easiest things to looksmax, so how? Other than wraparound
Antonio

• +1
@honkhonkpatna Chewing and eating hard foods.

Been doing this my whole life (was a fattie when younger) and I have a good lower third.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
it depends
are u recessed? if so how much
are u not recessed but still have less than ideal/want more chin projection?
how wide is ur chin?
is your chin height lacking?
is your jaw narrow?
is your ramus too short/underdeveloped?

it depends on what exactly u want to fix, lots of threads on jaw procedures in this forum

• +1