How to fix Malar fat pads descending? Youthmaxxing

C

CyberPsychodelic

Iron
Hello everybody, how are you?

I saw this thing on Looksmax, the aging midface where the malar fat pad goes downward and the cheek area loses volume, it wouldnt be the best to do a Midface lift or Cheek implants?

Whats would be the difference between a Midface lift and Implants in regards to the fsat pads descending?

what causes them to descend in the first place ? would be interesting to know if we r considering ways to fight this

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and CyberPsychodelic
what causes them to descend in the first place ? would be interesting to know if we r considering ways to fight this
i dont really know but I wonder if they even descend in the first place... or if the "descension" could be a visual thing due to lack of fat pads and so the skin saggs.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Youㅤ
i dont really know but I wonder if they even descend in the first place... or if the "descension" could be a visual thing due to lack of fat pads and so the skin saggs.
Fat pad descension, or the downward displacement of fat pads in the face and body, is a common occurrence with aging. Several root causes contribute to this phenomenon:

1. **Loss of Skin Elasticity**: As we age, the production of collagen and elastin in the skin decreases. Collagen provides structural support, and elastin allows the skin to return to its original shape after stretching. Reduced levels of these proteins lead to sagging skin, which can cause fat pads to descend.

2. **Decreased Fat Volume**: Aging often results in the redistribution and loss of subcutaneous fat. In the face, this can lead to hollowness in some areas (like the cheeks) and accumulation in others (like the jowls). The reduction in fat volume diminishes the support for the overlying skin, leading to sagging.

3. **Bone Resorption**: With age, the bones in the face, especially the maxilla (upper jaw), mandible (lower jaw), and eye sockets, undergo resorption, which means they lose density and shrink. This bone loss changes the facial structure and support, leading to the descent of fat pads.

4. **Gravity**: Over time, gravity continuously pulls on the skin and underlying tissues, contributing to the downward movement of fat pads.

5. **Muscle Atrophy**: The facial muscles may weaken and atrophy with age, reducing the structural support for the overlying fat pads and skin.

6. **Extrinsic Factors**: External factors such as sun exposure, smoking, poor diet, and pollution can accelerate the aging process by damaging skin cells and connective tissues.

7. **Genetics**: Genetic predisposition plays a role in how and when these changes occur. Some individuals may experience more significant fat pad descension due to hereditary factors.

Understanding these factors can help in addressing and mitigating the effects of aging on facial and body structures.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
very good question bro, i think they descend, because of gravity, or because of loss of volume on the cheek area, or maybe loss of collagen wich holds the fat pads in place, but one of my strongest bets, is because of no bone support in the cheek area, hence they goes downwards

my best bet (im learning about Looksmaxing) is that Cheek implants should do the job, because they will keep the fat pads in place, i would get Saddled because aside from keeping the malar fat pads in place, they give better undereye support (i need them because of lower curved eyelids) because they go more upwards near the eye, unlike nornal Cheek implants,

But i think they go downwards because of reccesed maxilla due to bad habits (mouth or bad posture)

🤙🏻 my best bet is a Cheek implant (or Cheek fillers) the first moment we notice the malar fat pads descending, because along with this the skin in the cheek area goes downwards too, so a Cheek Implant would give the midface the same volume we had before but lost it, and fix nasolabial folds that appeared due to the fat pads descending

But im learning, so i would like to know the difference in a Midface lift vs Implants/Fillers

Does a Midface Lift puts the fat pads in place? Wouldnt we need a facelift + Fillers/Implants to keep the fat pads in place? There should be a long time ago a post addresing this, Wich is very nirmal around people from ages of 26/27,and with all the knowledge in Youthmaxxing, we should see people with 30 and 40 looking very young! It shoulndt be normal to see 35 or 40,45 yo people looking so old, it should be a priority for people to know how to keep their looks (finasteride, botox, skincare, etc) it should be normal that almost everyone on the planet knows about Antiaging

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
1. **Loss of Skin Elasticity**: As we age, the production of collagen and elastin in the skin decreases. Collagen provides structural support, and elastin allows the skin to return to its original shape after stretching. Reduced levels of these proteins lead to sagging skin, which can cause fat pads to descend.
elastin not just in fat pad . it make sense intuitively that if elastin damage make skin sag then it make fat pad sag as well . since fat pad presumeably is supported by some connective tissues ?

this wasnt mentioned but perhaps PUFAs play a role in fat pad sagging . 1. they oxidize easily thus accelerateing ageing , & 2. they literally r more fluid therefore might make structures prone to sagginess

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: perpetuallytired, mvp2v1 and CyberPsychodelic
There should be a guide about all this, about Fat grafting too, a lot of people would be very happy to know all this so we dont fear to become less atractive in the incoming years, so we, by doing certain things, be sure we will have the same looks at 39,47,etc etc

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
very good question bro, i think they descend, because of gravity, or because of loss of volume on the cheek area, or maybe loss of collagen wich holds the fat pads in place, but one of my strongest bets, is because of no bone support in the cheek area, hence they goes downwards

my best bet (im learning about Looksmaxing) is that Cheek implants should do the job, because they will keep the fat pads in place, i would get Saddled because aside from keeping the malar fat pads in place, they give better undereye support (i need them because of lower curved eyelids) because they go more upwards near the eye, unlike nornal Cheek implants,

But i think they go downwards because of reccesed maxilla due to bad habits (mouth or bad posture)

🤙🏻 my best bet is a Cheek implant (or Cheek fillers) the first moment we notice the malar fat pads descending, because along with this the skin in the cheek area goes downwards too, so a Cheek Implant would give the midface the same volume we had before but lost it, and fix nasolabial folds that appeared due to the fat pads descending

But im learning, so i would like to know the difference in a Midface lift vs Implants/Fillers

Does a Midface Lift puts the fat pads in place? Wouldnt we need a facelift + Fillers/Implants to keep the fat pads in place? There should be a long time ago a post addresing this, Wich is very nirmal around people from ages of 26/27,and with all the knowledge in Youthmaxxing, we should see people with 30 and 40 looking very young! It shoulndt be normal to see 35 or 40,45 yo people looking so old, it should be a priority for people to know how to keep their looks (finasteride, botox, skincare, etc) it should be normal that almost everyone on the planet knows about Antiaging
maybe they sag from facial expressions partly ? dynamic movements could create damage over time , & without new elastin being produced the whole face sags

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
i dont think its from androgens cuz women also get saggy

but can a castrated man get sagged fat pads ?

i dont think its from androgens cuz women also get saggy

but can a castrated man get sagged fat pads ?
looks like this guy with extremely delayed puberty still got a bit of sagging

It could be too, maybe Fat grafting plays a role here, or they can descend due to a lack of support in the cheek area, maybe cheek fillers or cheek implants can fix this