How to fix melting eyes?

MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Kratos cucks everyone, including you
It's driving me insane tbh.
I had good canthal tilt and eyebrow tilt before i was 8-9, after that my face melted and it looks like utter shit.

It's driving me insane tbh.
I had good canthal tilt and eyebrow tilt before i was 8-9, after that my face melted and it looks like utter shit.

Your maxilla is weak.

Only explanation.

Weak maxilla = Weak undereye support

Weak undereye eventually leads to negative canthal tilt or ptosis (Droopy eye-lid)

I have ptosis on my right eye from a weak maxilla on that side, as I didn't chew or smile on that side of my face growing up.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: herring and MansNotHot
Your maxilla is weak.

Only explanation.

Weak undereye eventually leads to negative canthal tilt or ptosis (Droopy eye-lid)

I have ptosis on my right eye from a weak maxilla on that side, as I didn't chew or smile on that side of my face growing up.
Thank you, so the solution would be malar implants? Or fat grafting in the under eye?

Your maxilla is weak.

Only explanation.

You shouldn't be diagnosing people like this JFL it could be something entirely different

OP go get a CT scan instead of listening to our theories

• +1
Reactions: Detective, .👽. and MansNotHot
Thank you, so the solution would be malar implants? Or fat grafting in the under eye?

The solution is canthoplasty. You can fix the cause, but the issue has already been made.

How is your maxilla? You good posting your face or pming me it?

• +1
Reactions: MansNotHot
You shouldn't be diagnosing people like this JFL it could be something entirely different

OP go get a CT scan instead of listening to our theories
I have one but i need to go to Rome to have it.
Once i have it everything will be way more clear

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
The solution is canthoplasty. You can fix the cause, but the issue has already been made.

How is your maxilla? You good posting your face or pming me it?
It's not really a safe bet cuz i don't have any good camera so it'll be pretty distorted but are you willing to judge by those pics? Keep in mind i will soon get my CT scan

It's not really a safe bet cuz i don't have any good camera so it'll be pretty distorted but are you willing to judge by those pics? Keep in mind i will soon get my CT scan

Dude. Everyone that doesn't have a good camera has distorted pics. They just angle fraud and apply filter.

If it bloats your face and distorts you oh well, but as long as your bone-structure is in view, that's all that matters.

• +1
bad maxilla or sleep deprivation

• +1
Distortion happens everywhere. I look in the mirror and see a sort of attractive Indian, but when I take a picture with my Android camera.......

In bright or dark lighting. Doesn't matter. Ya need a 1.4lens camera at bare minimum. 1.2lens limits distortion massively. 1.4 costs 2k and 1.2 3k. I'm getting it soon. Just wanna get fully lean first.

Photo 2021 01 21 19 35 06
Photo 2021 01 23 15 34 21

• +1
Your maxilla is weak.

Only explanation.

once again another low iq post from the coping forum curry, while under eye support and maxilla projection are very much correlated, having a bad maxilla doesn't automatically mean you have shit zygos/orbital bones. tom cruise has a recessed maxilla and still top tier deep set eyes with good under eye support and shape. also, the elasticity of your lower eyelid is also determined by another set of genes independent of the bones surrounding your eyes. fat pads also play a major role and also have nothing to do with bones (see chico). there are a whole bunch of different possible explanation, JFL at your "ONLY EXPLAINATION = SHIT MAXILLA" statement.

• +1
Reactions: Detective and MansNotHot
^You're a kid and too miserably dull to not block.

Say goodbye to me ever seeing your irritating avatar again.

• Hmm...
Wasn't talking to you @MansNotHot don't worry.

Check your pms anyway.

• +1
Distortion happens everywhere. I look in the mirror and see a sort of attractive Indian, but when I take a picture with my Android camera.......

In bright or dark lighting. Doesn't matter. Ya need a 1.4lens camera at bare minimum. 1.2lens limits distortion massively. 1.4 costs 2k and 1.2 3k. I'm getting it soon. Just wanna get fully lean first.

View attachment 944262View attachment 944263
That's retarded, why not just ask a friend to take a picture from distance with a nice DSLR? There will be no distortion and you can typically achieve good lighting outside.

Instead of wasting that much money just pay a pro to make a photo-shoot of you, for 300 pounds you'll surely find a photograph who will follow you all day. Get some good clothes as well.

• +1
That's retarded, why not just ask a friend to take a picture from distance with a nice DSLR? There will be no distortion and you can typically achieve good lighting outside.

Instead of wasting that much money just pay a pro to make a photo-shoot of you, for 300 pounds you'll surely find a photograph who will follow you all day. Get some good clothes as well.

Photoshoot? I have money. A well-paid career. I don't need to go to no photoshoot. I am just waiting till i'm fully lean before getting a high spec actual camera dude.

Ask anyone on the forum. I've spent a lot of money on skin-products and even a fucking true mirror for 300 dollars (Including international delivery)

You're a teenager or guy in your early 20s so you'll always see ways to save money, as you don't have much.

• +1
Lmao get some good clothes. Just read the rest of your post. Dude if the face is attractive, it'll look good in rags. The UK has the strictest measures out of any nation in the world for the gaydemic. I am not going to get dressed-up and/or wear my best shit for a date with my camera phone.

OBO is the only way after a certain point

• +1
^You're a kid and too miserably dull to not block.

Say goodbye to me ever seeing your irritating avatar again.
JFL not only are you low iq, you also have the emotional fragility of a women hahahaha

Lmao get some good clothes. Just read the rest of your post. Dude if the face is attractive, it'll look good in rags. The UK has the strictest measures out of any nation in the world for the gaydemic. I am not going to get dressed-up and/or wear my best shit for a date with my camera phone.
Photoshoot? I have money. A well-paid career. I don't need to go to no photoshoot. I am just waiting till i'm fully lean before getting a high spec actual camera dude.

Ask anyone on the forum. I've spent a lot of money on skin-products and even a fucking true mirror for 300 dollars (Including international delivery)

You're a teenager or guy in your early 20s so you'll always see ways to save money, as you don't have much.

You're right, I'm a poor student. I am 21. But still, why bother with a good camera to make horrible selfies when a professional will add a ton of PSL points to you?

Guys are more attractive IRL than on pictures anyways, so it's not even cheating. As for clothes, it makes you look classy, they're important. If you look good, it doesn't give you a free pass, you'll get a certain type of girls, but why not aim higher with a nice suit?

You're right, I'm a poor student. I am 21. But still, why bother with a good camera to make horrible selfies when a professional will add a ton of PSL points to you?

Guys are more attractive IRL than on pictures anyways, so it's not even cheating. As for clothes, it makes you look classy, they're important. If you look good, it doesn't give you a free pass, you'll get a certain type of girls, but why not aim higher with a nice suit?

I slayed only a few weeks back. Cool, she was 4/10 with solid body. So it's not like I am dying for sex. I know that you need to trump the chick by 2pts at the very least, esp because they like to wear makeup. So I know what I need surgery wise to ascend. My focus is on that. Not frauding for a dating mobile application. Feel me?

I believe one of the reasons guys suffer most on selfies than compared with girls is not just the fact girls can wear makeup and/or filter and look good, but because men need to be sharp and angular in the face to be good looking and masculine. Cameras, esp of low quality round your face. So girls are less damaged and guys are fucked. Unless they're Chad and have such real-life angularity that they bypass the circular affect the camera gives.

I slayed only a few weeks back. Cool, she was 4/10 with solid body. So it's not like I am dying for sex. I know that you need to trump the chick by 2pts at the very least, esp because they like to wear makeup. So I know what I need surgery wise to ascend. My focus is on that. Not frauding for a dating mobile application. Feel me?

I believe one of the reasons guys suffer most on selfies than compared with girls is not just the fact girls can wear makeup and/or filter and look good, but because men need to be sharp and angular in the face to be good looking and masculine. Cameras, esp of low quality round your face. So girls are less damaged and guys are fucked. Unless they're Chad and have such real-life angularity that they bypass the circular affect the camera gives.
Yeah but where's the point of buying a 2k camera just to make a few photos when you can pay 300 pounds and get amazing photos you can use for the next 10 years for your dating profile?

View attachment 944262View attachment 944263
You're going to spend 3k on a camera just to know how you really look?

Yeah but where's the point of buying a 2k camera just to make a few photos when you can pay 300 pounds and get amazing photos you can use for the next 10 years for your dating profile?

Investment. You will need that camera in years to come for shit other than just selfies. Vacation with friends, or taking a girl to central London.

You're going to spend 3k on a camera just to know how you really look?

Investment. You will need that camera in years to come for shit other than just selfies. Vacation with friends, or taking a girl to central London.

Well that makes sense, but I got a lens setup + camera for 500 euros, it makes gorgeous pictures. 200 euro camera, 300 euro lens. I still think 2k is overkill. Even my lens is overkill I'd do fine with 100 euro standard lens.

Well that makes sense, but I got a lens setup + camera for 500 euros, it makes gorgeous pictures. 200 euro camera, 300 euro lens. I still think 2k is overkill. Even my lens is overkill I'd do fine with 100 euro standard lens.

There are certain things that you just need to spend good money on. A good camera is definitely one. IMO.

There are certain things that you just need to spend good money on. A good camera is definitely one. IMO.
I guess whatever makes you happy, personally I bought a big-ass 4k TV and people dig it xD.

I guess whatever makes you happy, personally I bought a big-ass 4k TV and people dig it xD.

See. You realise you need to spend money on certain things. Instead of constantly upgrading.

Btw just got this guy's picture in pm and his face is indeed VERY recessed. It's FLAT af.

His chin and mandible are recessed.

It's absolutely the reason for his canthal tilts.

He's getting double jaw bimax.

• So Sad