How to fix my eye area?

logan

logan

Iron
this is my eye area super relaxed. looks like i have negative canthal tilt and sunken lower eyelid. Dont know much about surgeries and surgeons, could somebody explain what is wrong and what can be fixed?

71112329 382271739389504 4295156420589912064 n 72581225 975960106081926 2223677682091032576 n

Ask for 25ml euthanasia injection for better under eye support

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Petsmart, logan, Michael Myers and 2 others
Lower Eye Lid retraction, Silicone infra-orbital rim implants.

Tragic lower scleral show bro.

Ask for 25ml euthanasia injection for better under eye support
Tragic lower scleral show bro.
Why are you two being such huge faggots? The title of the thread isn't Roast my eye area you cellulite-filled rats.

OP, look into lower eyelid retraction repair with spacer graft, if you're in the West Coast go see Dr. Taban he's in California, very experienced. He may also suggest infraorbital rim implants, if you actually have deficiency in your inferior orbitals as your photo suggests.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Elijah1083 and BigBoy
Why are you two being such huge faggots? The title of the thread isn't Roast my eye area you cellulite-filled rats.

OP, look into lower eyelid retraction repair with spacer graft, if you're in the West Coast go see Dr. Taban he's in California, very experienced. He may also suggest infraorbital rim implants, if you actually have deficiency in your inferior orbitals as your photo suggests.
any idea of how much it would cost?

any idea of how much it would cost?
Probably a lot unfortunately, I'd say around $15,000 - 20,000. But you'd be getting premium quality work done.

Probably a lot unfortunately, I'd say around $15,000 - 20,000. But you'd be getting premium quality work done.
any other doctors for infra-orbital implants? and are they permanent or will you have to remove it at some point?

any other doctors for infra-orbital implants? and are they permanent or will you have to remove it at some point?
I don't know lots of oculoplastic surgeons but Eppley and Yaremchuk do them.

Unless the implants get infected which is quite unlikely to happen in the case of an infraorbital implant, you have it on your face for the rest of your life.

I don't know lots of oculoplastic surgeons but Eppley and Yaremchuk do them.

Unless the implants get infected which is quite unlikely to happen in the case of an infraorbital implant, you have it on your face for the rest of your life.
valid, this is the only surgery i need

so will it ever deteriorate, and if it does can it fuck up my face.

when you get older your bones change and get weaker what if the implant doesnt fit in the area anymore and it destroys my eyes

valid, this is the only surgery i need

so will it ever deteriorate, and if it does can it fuck up my face.

when you get older your bones change and get weaker what if the implant doesnt fit in the area anymore and it destroys my eyes
Well the implant adapts well to the underlying bone where it's fixed once you recover fully from surgery so I suppose there's no reason to worry about some negative impact in the far future.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy