• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
I know but rhino is always in the end of all surgeries procedures

You can’t do a Rhino and after that a Bimax :lul:
then bimax first then rhino

Foids on reddit say you can fix long midface with hoop earrings :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, WagedandReady, Inhale and 5 others
Rest your chin on the edge of a desk and then hit the top of your head with a hammer, it will shorten your face.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: naturepreacher, someone.something_, Inscol and 9 others
You don't have a long midface you retarded.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aspieSavage, LooksmaxxHopeful, Deleted member 5786 and 2 others
hydraulic press

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
You sort of look like you have short face syndrome.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
I don't remember again but ask @SubhumanCurrycel, He has it as well so maybe he should know more. I think you can surgically fix it.

I think your nose suits your face

Nothing you can do to actually shorten the Midface. You can have a ccw bimax that will shorten it by a tiny amount.

Best thing you can do is work around it and enhance other areas like a higher chin height to have more balanced thirds. A longer midrange in itself isn’t bad. Some even argue it’s dimorphic. The main issue is if your thirds get out of proportion.

so yeah a chin augmentation can help. A rhino can make the Midface appear shorter. Longer sides and longer hair in generell as well. Never go short on the sides in your case.

Last edited:
You mog me bro wtf kys, dude you are like 7/10 ffck u

Nothing you can do to actually shorten the Midface. You can have a ccw bimax that will shorten it by a tiny amount.

Best thing you can do is work around it and enhance other areas like a higher chin height to have more balanced thirds. A longer midrange in itself isn’t bad. Some even argue it’s dimorphic. The main issue is if your thirds get out of proportion.

so yeah a chin augmentation can help. A rhino can make the Midgard appear shorter. Longer sides and longer hair in generell as well. Never go short on the sides in your case.
okay thanks for you replie

Midface implants can improve that ? and somethings for the zygomatics too ?

• +1
Reactions: one job away

This is a long midface, I don't think you have a long midface

• +1
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 14781 and Lawton88
okay thanks for you replie

Midface implants can improve that ? and somethings for the zygomatics too ?
Im not sure about the midface implant. Afaik the Midface implant is primarily to fix the side profile and 3/4. a Long midface usually is the result of some form of recession, so the bone grew downwards and not perfectly forward. So your bones are not projected enough. A midface implant fixes the lack of projection not the length tho. That’s what I think. Not certain tho.

zygomatic implants or some of zygo osteotomy might be able to further mask it yeah.

Last edited:
Im not sure about the midface implant. Afaik the Midface implant is primarily to fix the side profile and 3/4. a Long midface usually is the result of some form of recession, the the bone grew downwards and not perfectly forward. So your bones are not projected enough. A midface implant fixes the lack of projection not the length tho. That’s what I think. Not certain tho.

zygomatic implants or some of zygo osteotomy might be able to further mask it yeah.
this is my profil, I don’t think I am recessed so I can just do a rhino and ZSO ?

I was thinking about gonials angle implants and buccal fat removal…

Attachments

• F6FF457B-43A7-47EF-A108-E64A5760DA7C.jpeg
    F6FF457B-43A7-47EF-A108-E64A5760DA7C.jpeg
    38.6 KB · Views: 139
this is my profil, I don’t think I am recessed so I can just do a rhino and ZSO ?

I was thinking about gonials angle implants and buccal fat removal…
Can hardly see anything in that picture. Would need a better picture and preferably in different lightning settings. It’s really hard to determine where your bones are.
But on first sight and knowing your front I think you would mostly benefit from a genio. A genio increase chinheight and improves the hyoid. Then a nose job.

Buccal fat removal is for woman imo. Just go the the gym and get shredded and don’t be a bitch about it. Woman have it much harder than men to lose that last facial fat. Don’t be lazy.

Gonial implants. I mean if you want them go for it.

You don't have a long midface you retarded.
No nigga, you are just an autist, just because you have some slight harmony incongruences doesn't mean you are ugly. Far from that, just pehno max and live life.

No nigga, you are just an autist, just because you have some slight harmony incongruences doesn't mean you are ugly. Far from that, just pehno max and live life.
me ?

so what can I do to improve my face ?

Rhino right ?
Alar base reduction and lean out the face. you also need more lower third height.

Midface not the problem it's your facial shape/fat distribution

so yeah a chin augmentation can help. A rhino can make the Midface appear shorter. Longer sides and longer hair in generell as well. Never go short on the sides in your case.
May I ask you to send me a message? It gives me a error option when I try to do it myself

Lens distortion