How to fix my nipples? (Weird case)

O

Ocelot

I have pepperoni nipples with mild gyno (fat is just under the nipples, nowhere else around chest when low BF%. The entire nipple area sticks out slightly in shirts. However, when I shower, my nipples become small and don’t protrude for at least a few minutes.
The difference in how my chest looks is crazy tbh. When I have pepperoni nipples, it looks like I’m some skinny fat dude, but when my nipples are normal after showering, my torso looks way better. Is this caused by gyno and will I need surgery or is it just how my nipples are?

• +1
Reactions: Dwarfmaxxer, Deleted member 5180 and her
I have the same, it looks disgusting. No idea what it is or how to fix it though.

• +1
Reactions: sloopnoob
It’s just the gyno, the tissue causes the nipple to protrude. I have it too and getting surgery to remove it soon. Surgery is the only fix once you’ve had it for over a year.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054
Cut them off

You have mild gyno with the shape of your gland being conical, making the nip look puffy. Gyno surgery will fix this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054 and Ocelot
I have the same, it looks disgusting. No idea what it is or how to fix it though.
Ragefuel. I must take Incel Tears’ advice and shower 1440 times a day to make sure my nipples look good.
You have mild gyno with the shape of your gland being conical, making the nip look puffy. Gyno surgery will fix this.
Damn it. Good to know I have an option at the very least though.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
Me too my boy. It really dampens your mood, since you can't show off your body trough slimmer T-Shirts.
I will get it cut away, in germany you have a hig chance of your ensurrance to take care of it.
It is called gynecomastia or something like that

• +1
Reactions: System Restore
Raloxifene 60/60/60/60 then 30mg ed or surgery
This happens due to the aromatisation of test into estrogens
If it doesn't go away with a serm (raloxifene) either surgery or cope
Were you fat growing up? Your liver may be the cause

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot
Raloxifene 60/60/60/60 then 30mg ed or surgery
This happens due to the aromatisation of test into estrogens
If it doesn't go away with a serm (raloxifene) either surgery or cope
Were you fat growing up? Your liver may be the cause
I was skinny growing up.
I’m aware of raloxifene’s use in treating gynecomastia, but it’s a prescription drug, at least where I live. I did ask an endocrinologist to prescribe it to me but he said it isn’t required despite my insistence. POS.

I was skinny growing up.
I’m aware of raloxifene’s use in treating gynecomastia, but it’s a prescription drug, at least where I live. I did ask an endocrinologist to prescribe it to me but he said it isn’t required despite my insistence. POS.
lol ask another or buy online
Serms lower IGF-1 levels so you might lace it up with MK677, also it increases your SHBG, LH and FSH

You're gonna need gyno surgery to fix it, simple as that