how to fix my shit eye area

benkier]

benkier]

Iron
i got them FATASS EYE BAGS, ZERO UNDER EYE SUPPORT AND PREY BITCH EYES :feelswhy: I LOOK CONSTANTLY TIRED, HIGH, OR ON A DIFFERENT PLANET. DONT BUY WEED FROM THE GAS STATION

IMG 2307 IMG 2282

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Send side

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanForever
Lumify if you constantly look high

I’ve been asked if I was high at school multiple times due to my eye area :feelswhy::feelswhy: usually when one eye is red for some reason, but still. The shape is a big part of the accusations.

Fuck is that quality lol cant rely tell well but looks like youre reccesed, which means bad under eye support
any solution or is it over

i did nothing came up
Lumify whitening drops use them whenever you need to look good I wouldn’t use them every day only when you go out or have a date or some shit

Lumify whitening drops use them whenever you need to look good I wouldn’t use them every day only when you go out or have a date or some shit
thx very much

what teeth do i chew on
Molars and premolars, dont chew will buccinators so you dont end up looking bloated and chew slowly to not get tmj

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
You should be able to fix it if you chew mastic gum for 3 to 4 hours daily
nigger is trying to give him TMJ, don't listen to this guy 1-2 hours MAX

• +1
Reactions: buflek and benkier]
do u think it would work?
mastic gum will give you bigger masseters but if your insertions are terrible you will look bloated 24/7

nigger is trying to give him TMJ, don't listen to this guy 1-2 hours MAX
You chew slowly to not get tmj, plus you will at first chew around 1 hour daily and slowly raise the time, also jaw stretching

mastic gum will give you bigger masseters but if your insertions are terrible you will look bloated 24/7
im more worried about forward growth and my chin more than anything. :feelswhy:

If you chew with buccinators

nigga u need orbitql rim implants or fillers or fat graft

stop with the chewing bs for eye area

You chew slowly to not get tmj, plus you will at first chew around 1 hour daily and slowly raise the time, also jaw stretching
What is jaw stretching

You look okay lil bro. Dw. Just get cantho or something for scleral show and the asymmetry should be lessened

You look okay lil bro. Dw. Just get cantho or something for scleral show and the asymmetry should be lessened
Is canthoplasy or canthopexy better? Also both have shit results, legit looks like before vs before. Any good surgeons u know?

Is canthoplasy or canthopexy better? Also both have shit results, legit looks like before vs before. Any good surgeons u know?
No don‘t get cantopexy. Idk good surgeons for you. Another option would be OBO, but i don‘t think it‘s skeletal

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
No don‘t get cantopexy. Idk good surgeons for you. Another option would be OBO, but i don‘t think it‘s skeletal
Yeah I'm talking abt soft tissue failos in the eye area

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Focus on your other features
There are many gl people with some asymmetries it's not the end of the world
I have same thing, sadly there's not much you can do except Orbital Box Osteotomy (very expensive and invasive surgery which no doctor would even perform unless your face got destroyed in an accident)

What is jaw stretching
Just open your mouth as much as possible stretch the masseters, know some people who fucked up and now cant open their mouth as much

this site is brainrot you look fine. just do basic self improvement. dont let people make you think that you're retarded because your bones are off by a mm.

grow better orbital bones

• JFL
Reactions: benkier]