how to fix my subhuman eye area + everything else

benkier]

benkier]

Bronze
CD1733FD BCC5 4D9E B118 BF3717B340EB

i have so much potential but a couple serious failos butt fuck my psl

i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential

cmon bro, look at you, its over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: armemann, oily703, hardRscreamer and 11 others
i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential i have so much potential

ik… i just want hope instead i cope

• +1
Reactions: armemann, Kaari and aber
View attachment 3164843

i have so much potential but a couple serious failos butt fuck my psl
You look like Andy serkis or Rogan not Michael Murray so take him off your pfp your nasal bridges are polar opposite like an absolute parabola in comparison. That being said your pretty decent looking, your face works with being white I could see you slaying mad ethnic women

• +1
Reactions: benkier]

no cope i think i could ascend with 3 surgeries no cap

in this photo too? 0D44B8C9 07ED 4DB1 B2D9 327BBB0D2EFB

i can help with everything else but why is ur one eye up and one down

where do i start that what will it fix?
ngl its the most effective when paired with other shit, but it loosens up the sutures of anterior bones of your skull and helps “untilt” the sphenoid to ensure proper
facial development.

• +1
ngl its the most effective when paired with other shit, but it loosens up the sutures of anterior bones of your skull and helps “untilt” the sphenoid to ensure proper
facial development.
would it help at 17? or is it over

either way, how are ur teeth (ae bite, alignment, etc)? cause that affects it greatly too

either way, how are ur teeth (ae bite, alignment, etc)? cause that affects it greatly too
i have straight teeth but i have a midline drift top and bottom where the center of my teeth top and bottom doesnt allign with the center line of my face, im looking at invisaline to correct -> perhaps correcting my bite and make assymetries slightly better?

i have straight teeth but i have a midline drift top and bottom where the center of my teeth top and bottom doesnt allign with the center line of my face, im looking at invisaline to correct -> perhaps correcting my bite and make assymetries slightly better?
yes, get that done asap, will ascend

• +1
we have the same level of eye asymmetry haha
is fine, no one notices that shit irl and if they do they barely gaf, our brains naturally put the dots tgth and perceive most ppls faces are symmetrical as possible aside from those who are seriously deformed …

you have potential with that insane fucking anime character pfl
get some latisse or castor oil and grow out your eyelashes
die your eyebrows black and shape them

i promise you that u will be happy
your eye area is not seriously fucked so u dont need surgery