How to fix my unique undereye

Razzle

Razzle

Silver
I’ve tried a lot of stuff to mitigate my under eye lines but nothing has worked. Right now I’m doing ordinary’s vitamin c-serum to reduce puffiness but they still look the same. Are my under eyes a result of weak orbitals? Or is there a fix to these?
IMG 2889

Man, we need help, it doesnt look that bad on you though but still i know its a big insecurity but i still dont know how to help

• +1
Reactions: Razzle
Man, we need help, it doesnt look that bad on you though but still i know its a big insecurity but i still dont know how to help
it just sucks that i apparently can't do anything about it. Time for orbital implants i guess jfl

it just sucks that i apparently can't do anything about it. Time for orbital implants i guess jfl
Tbh you already dont need anything, i thing you could get a girlfriend without trying that Hard, if i was you i would just focus on the rest of things like skin, body, height, you know just the usual things People need work on

• +1
I may be wrong but your maxilla looks really forward? idk why your undereyes are like that but i wouldn't be worried about it since it's a really slight failo and normies dont gaf about it, i mean they may do subconsciously but it's not the end of the world, if you really want to fix it just get implants

• +1
U are burn ur collagen with 8hr screen time