How to fix narrow clavicles/wide hips

B

beefliverontop

Gold
Is it over for me
Without pump + average lighting + gyno vs with pump + good lighting + no gyno
How to fix framecel genetics?
(I am 14
And dont give me bullshit advice like “grow your lats and shoulders by pull ups and lateral raises!”)

Attachments

• IMG_9373.jpeg
    IMG_9373.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9403.jpeg
    IMG_9403.jpeg
    344.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Kofri727 and Heinrich Schmidt
Pump synthol on your shoulders until it looks wide

• Hmm...
Reactions: beefliverontop
you can't change destiny

• +1
Reactions: pablomaxx
Clavicles look average to me.

Its just that you have rounded sloped shoulders making it look like total dogshit

Is it over for me
(I am 14
And dont give me bullshit advice like “grow your lats and shoulders by pull ups and lateral raises!”)
ur arms are super fucking long gang 😭 just focus a lot on shoulders and pray you have good genetics, otherwise hop on test

• +1
Reactions: JustCallMeKash
the only thing you can do is lower your bodyfat until youre skin and bone. thats the only cure for garbage bf distribution, then youre only limited by your bone structure.

muh framecel

14 year old child framemogs me brutal

Is it over for me
(I am 14
You’re lacking lats, so your scapular contraction is irregular. Wouldn’t hurt to have overhead presses as a staple in your training to achieve 3d delts.

• +1
ur arms are super fucking long gang 😭 just focus a lot on shoulders and pray you have good genetics, otherwise hop on test
Its not that bad tbh. I have long legs and long arms and my torso harmonizes with it aswell. Im 6
‘1 so its okay. And yes probably wil hop on test. Have no choice 💔

Is it over for me
(I am 14
there average fix your posture

u look like the cop that pulled me over last month and gave me a ticket for going 5 mph over the limit ..FUCK YOU!

• JFL
Its not over, work this area. Have as much priority for shoulders and chest and fix your posture, lower bodyfat and boom.

How do i fix rounded shoulders
You might have some issues with overdeveloped Chest / Lats compared to your rear delts
i.e Chest and or lats pull the shoulders down and forward and since your rear delts might be extremly underdeveloped they cant pull back thus resulting in a slouched and more rounded posture.
I used to have this problem before and still do have some issues with it but starting to train my rear delts helped me alot

TLDR Train more rear delts
hopefully i explained it half decently atleast.

• +1
Is it over for me
(I am 14
Ur posture looks horrific
Definitely cut too, but at the same time ur 14, so just maximise muscle then cut when ur 16 maybe ?