How to fix ptosis without surgery?

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
I do not think my ptosis is caused by my bones, but rather by my muscles. I always slept on my right side, and my right eyelid is lower than my left. It's also harder for me to move my right eyelid than my left. I think in this case there's gotta to be some kind of exercise or something to train and fix the muscles around the eyelid to fix the ptosis. Any ideas?

It depends on the cause of it. If you have very weak ptosis then it exists eyedrops for it.
If it is because a weak muscle you can train it up. But if you have moderate or severe ptosis that is most likely caused by a damaged muscle or nerve then you have to get surgery for it. By the way bonestructure is overteacted when it comes to eye area im this forum

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Napoleon1800
It depends on the cause of it. If you have very weak ptosis then it exists eyedrops for it.
If it is because a weak muscle you can train it up. But if you have moderate or severe ptosis that is most likely caused by a damaged muscle or nerve then you have to get surgery for it. By the way bonestructure is overteacted when it comes to eye area im this forum
I think it's to do with the weak muscles. Do you know any exercises I can do, do I need to train the orbital muscles?

• +1
Reactions: N1c
I think it's to do with the weak muscles. Do you know any exercises I can do, do I need to train the orbital muscles?
I know that there exist exercises but i dont remeber how they work. But if you Google or search on this forum you will probably find some

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I know that there exist exercises but i dont remeber how they work. But if you Google or search on this forum you will probably find some
Alright thanks for the help

• +1
Reactions: N1c
Jelqing

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
I do not think my ptosis is caused by my bones, but rather by my muscles. I always slept on my right side, and my right eyelid is lower than my left. It's also harder for me to move my right eyelid than my left. I think in this case there's gotta to be some kind of exercise or something to train and fix the muscles around the eyelid to fix the ptosis. Any ideas?
could u post pic here or dm me one tryna see if i have the same thing