How to fix reccesion (0 cope)

C

cc_7373

Diamond
For all you niggas who keep saying muh genetics muh mewing no thats not it keep coping greycel faggots
The real reason is our diets being fucking shit, our ancestors used to chew on tough raw meat daily while we eat fucking soft food and often encouraged by orthos because for some fucked up reason they are 'healthier" and dont cause "TMJ"(typical jews). This is obviously a trick to make you end up with a reccesed mandible and maxilla, ending up spending a shit ton of money just to fuck your teeth and jaw up, and still not end up with good results. Now as for fixing your jaw you need mastic gum, normal gum or food like carrots do nothing(they soft asf). The chewing should be slow as to avoid tmj and without using buccinators because you could end up bloated. To further avoid tmj you should first chew for no more than 1 hour daily(split the chewing time through out the day preferably after eating as to avoid so you also clean your teeth to avoid cavities. After getting the jaw joint used to the stress chew for 3 to 4 hours daily. Stretch the jaw after every session btw

Some of the results you should except are: upswing of the maxilla, lengthening of the ramus, mandible growth
Also if youre over 16 its over start saving up for surgery :lul::lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: SubhumanForever
our ancestors used to chew on tough raw meat daily
Source? How do you know they ate raw meat daily and chewed on tough food?

• +1
Reactions: iblamesols
Fuck did they eat then lol, its a well known fact out ancestors ate raw meat, then starting cooking it but still mostly meat no soft shit

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aber, virgin, aids and 1 other person
its a well known fact out ancestors ate raw meat,
Where did you get that from? It's not a well known fact. Give me a source. Did someone use a time travel machine and go back to our ancestors time then take info?

Where did you get that from? It's not a well known fact. Give me a source. Did someone use a time travel machine and go back to our ancestors time then take info?
There was a technique to find out what someone ate before death not sure how tf they did they tho

jew part. TMJ happens so easily lol it's not some jewish plot and i know my fair share of hezborraganda
Its a well known fact that jews fuck us up for money

There was a technique to find out what someone ate before death not sure how tf they did they tho
Give me a source. We do NOT know what our ancestors ate, it's not possible to know.

• +1
Its a well known fact that jews fuck us up for money
TMJ happens easily and it's real. Stop the cope. If you want actual advice that's not cope like your title. Get bimax or Trimax. :lul::lul::lul:

TMJ happens easily and it's real. Stop the cope. If you want actual advice that's not cope like your title. Get bimax or Trimax. :lul::lul::lul:
Tmj mostly happens when you got overbite or some shit cause by lack of chewing and some other stuff, telling others not to chew hard foods will fuck their jaw joint even more

Give me a source. We do NOT know what our ancestors ate, it's not possible to know.
Fuck bro i just read about it somewhere doesnt really matter not the point fo the post

Fuck bro i just read about it somewhere doesnt really matter not the point fo the post
You didn't read that anywhere pal, other people were bullshitting talking about it and you believed them right. We don't know what our ancestors ate.

Tmj mostly happens when you got overbite or some shit cause by lack of chewing and some other stuff, telling others not to chew hard foods will fuck their jaw joint even more
TMJ happens with people with bruxism that have overly developed masseters and you can clearly see they don't have a bite issue. I didn't recommend not to or to eat hard foods but this is cope "muh chew hard" isn't gonna help you with any bone mass change. It's genes. Look at your dad then look at yourself and you'll see you got very similar jaw features. :blackpill:

TMJ happens with people with bruxism that have overly developed masseters and you can clearly see they don't have a bite issue. I didn't recommend not to or to eat hard foods but this is cope "muh chew hard" isn't gonna help you with any bone mass change. It's genes. Look at your dad then look at yourself and you'll see you got very similar jaw features. :blackpill:
Explain why some kids end up reccesed when they got parents with good forward growth? Chewing works because you apply resistance aganist the maxilla to rotate it upwards and get forward growth. By not applying enough resistance the maxilla rotates downwards and you get downward growth

would you rather 1 vial of IGF-1 or 1 surgery

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
For all you niggas who keep saying muh genetics muh mewing no thats not it keep coping greycel faggots
The real reason is our diets being fucking shit, our ancestors used to chew on tough raw meat daily while we eat fucking soft food and often encouraged by orthos because for some fucked up reason they are 'healthier" and dont cause "TMJ"(typical jews). This is obviously a trick to make you end up with a reccesed mandible and maxilla, ending up spending a shit ton of money just to fuck your teeth and jaw up, and still not end up with good results. Now as for fixing your jaw you need mastic gum, normal gum or food like carrots do nothing(they soft asf). The chewing should be slow as to avoid tmj and without using buccinators because you could end up bloated. To further avoid tmj you should first chew for no more than 1 hour daily(split the chewing time through out the day preferably after eating as to avoid so you also clean your teeth to avoid cavities. After getting the jaw joint used to the stress chew for 3 to 4 hours daily. Stretch the jaw after every session btw

Some of the results you should except are: upswing of the maxilla, lengthening of the ramus, mandible growth
Also if youre over 16 its over start saving up for surgery :lul::lul:
some of the results you should expect are:
facebloatmaxx via masseter hypertrophy, absolutely no positive effects because this is cope unless you're 0-12 years old and you'll be lucky to have the chance to pay 100€ per week for physical therapy because of chewing like a retard and fucking up your "tmj - typical jews"

thanks for this scientifically proven thread grey, now piss off to offboard
only thing that upswings after reading this thread isn't my maxilla but my brain which wants to end itself

• +1
some of the results you should expect are:
facebloatmaxx via masseter hypertrophy, absolutely no positive effects because this is cope unless you're 0-12 years old and you'll be lucky to have the chance to pay 100€ per week for physical therapy because of chewing like a retard and fucking up your "tmj - typical jews"

thanks for this scientifically proven thread grey, now piss off to offboard
only thing that upswings after reading this thread isn't my maxilla, but my brain which wants to end itself
I made an argument as to why it works and how not to get bloated explain why it wont work

Similar to why some kids end up short with tall parents. Genes.
Alr bro believe whatever you want i just posted something to try to help yall keep coping with genetics then

Alr bro believe whatever you want i just posted something to try to help yall keep coping with genetics then
If you did then you'd give us cheap surgeons that does bimax and trimax :lul:

I made an argument as to why it works and how not to get bloated explain why it wont work
all it does is minor hypertrophy of the masseter muscles but it won't give you ANY forward growth not even a mm

all it does is minor hypertrophy of the masseter muscles but it won't give you ANY forward growth not even a mm
I literally explained why it does wdym it doesnt

Theres this nigga on reddit who had his palate expanded by chewing some guy jere made a before and after post where get got lost of forward growth and he had been chewing mastic gum

Theres this nigga on reddit who had his palate expanded by chewing some guy jere made a before and after post where get got lost of forward growth and he had been chewing mastic gum
looks the same (it's just because the light is darker you can't notice it, just look at the teeth) and remember Reddit are full of larpers or copers who want UPDOOTS from copers like you :blackpill::feelshah:

looks the same (it's just because the light is darker you can't notice it, just look at the teeth) and remember Reddit are full of larpers or copers who want UPDOOTS from copers like you :blackpill::feelshah:
There was literally a fucking study where they showed that masseter size was correlated with molar to molar distance

There was literally a fucking study where they showed that masseter size was correlated with molar to molar distance
that's because they already were born with that masseter size... not autistically chewing

The real reason is our diets being fucking shit, our ancestors used to chew on tough raw meat daily while we eat fucking soft food and often encouraged by orthos because for some fucked up reason they are 'healthier" and dont cause "TMJ"(typical jews).
This is very important only while your face is developing though, once your face is done growing you can chew all the hard foods in the world and your bones are not going to move sadly

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
This is very important only while your face is developing though, once your face is done growing you can chew all the hard foods in the world and your bones are not going to move sadly
Yea 16 and under read the last part of my post

• +1
Reactions: ey88
that's because they already were born with that masseter size... not autistically chewing
Huh? Lets say that was true why did it correlate to palate width

Huh? Lets say that was true why did it correlate to palate width
because of course their masseters would be big if their palate size are too. Again look at bruxism patients and etc

because of course their masseters would be big if their palate size are too. Again look at bruxism patients and etc
Chewing mastic gum is the same as bruxism but better you dont fuck your teeth up and risk other stuff