How to fix recessed mandible?

Sixxstar

Sixxstar

Iron
How do I fix my ugly recessed jaw and make it project more? my jaw looks so "striking" to girls because all the frauding but IRL it is A LOT harder to fraud, it only looks good when I'm mewing and mewing starts to really hurt after 30 seconds so I gotta stop and hide my ugly jaw with my hand in class, I'm sick of it, any softmaxxing tips? I have an overbite and I'm not COMPLETELY sure if its a recessed jaw... (still learning about these terms) if u want pics dm me.

• So Sad
Reactions: thorns
You don't deserve improvement unless you research this website
I'm literally researching by asking for advice, what better way is there to do it? its literally free personalized advice instead of looking at 'similar posts' its faster and better and I'm pretty sure I "deserve improvement" more than someone who is hesitant to post :LOL:

I'm literally researching by asking for advice, what better way is there to do it? its literally free personalized advice instead of looking at 'similar posts' its faster and better and I'm pretty sure I "deserve improvement" more than someone who is hesitant to post :LOL:
Wow you are so fucking brown that you don't understand what "research" means. You don't research by asking, you research by looking for data that you might need

How do I fix my ugly recessed jaw and make it project more? my jaw looks so "striking" to girls because all the frauding but IRL it is A LOT harder to fraud, it only looks good when I'm mewing and mewing starts to really hurt after 30 seconds so I gotta stop and hide my ugly jaw with my hand in class, I'm sick of it, any softmaxxing tips? I have an overbite and I'm not COMPLETELY sure if its a recessed jaw... (still learning about these terms) if u want pics dm me.
Send pm

Wow you are so fucking brown that you don't understand what "research" means. You don't research by asking, you research by looking for data that you might need
You know what I mean but you wanna be right so bad. by asking for advice Im still looking for data no? Im just asking people to give me the direct data I need, faster and better like I said, also being racist isn't gonna help you, get a life instead of leaving shitty comments, Its people like you that ruin society.