how to fix red skin

nova0990

nova0990

Iron
i have acne but i also just have red skin in general, especially on my face. i use a gentle cleanser and moisturizer twice a day, im on accutane for acne, i shower with cold water, drink lots of water, milk, and fluids daily, eat relatively clean, and wear sunscreen. what else can i do to get rid of red skin?

Attachments

• IMG_4870.jpeg
    IMG_4870.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium
Thats called blushing bro. Are you, perhaps, hugged with her in the picture posted?

• +1
Reactions: Tallest person here, Shrekguy3838 and Youㅤ
the weather is hot rn during summer that it’s turning me into a tomato

I was joking. Post a normal pic where its visible
its kinda hard to see bc i have acne but my skin tone is red including my body, but especially on my face even where i dont have acne

Attachments

• IMG_4872.jpeg
    IMG_4872.jpeg
    545.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
its kinda hard to see bc i have acne but my skin tone is red including my body, but especially on my face even where i dont have acne
Weird. Never saw smt like that before. Its not a huge deal anyway, but maybe its an allergy or smt?

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
Sensitive skin or rosacea. I don’t have rosacea but my skin is kind of sensitive. If I don’t hydrate my skin well enough while using tretinoin and salicylic acid, the skin barrier will start breaking down and my cheeks get red. Look into rosacea and see if that sounds like you. If it doesn’t, then try changing your skincare routine to make sure your skin is hydrated and moisturized. Cut back on actives and see what happens.

the weather is hot rn during summer that it’s turning me into a tomato
bruh its winter here im legit shaking from cold
and i will have to actually pay the water bill and turn the shower on for once cause i have to use the hot shower every time

• Woah
Reactions: GabachoCopium
i have acne but i also just have red skin in general, especially on my face. i use a gentle cleanser and moisturizer twice a day, im on accutane for acne, i shower with cold water, drink lots of water, milk, and fluids daily, eat relatively clean, and wear sunscreen. what else can i do to get rid of red skin?
why is there a foid with u lucky faggot

• JFL
Reactions: mirrormogger
Sensitive skin or rosacea. I don’t have rosacea but my skin is kind of sensitive. If I don’t hydrate my skin well enough while using tretinoin and salicylic acid, the skin barrier will start breaking down and my cheeks get red. Look into rosacea and see if that sounds like you. If it doesn’t, then try changing your skincare routine to make sure your skin is hydrated and moisturized. Cut back on actives and see what happens.
i use a hydrating cleanser and a dense moisturizer both with basically no actives

same for me, found any solutions?