How to fix redness and blemishes

EMV

EMV

Iron
I have never had acne, all my spots have went away after 3-5 days. Recently they have been more reoccurring than ever and now I'm 18. I have one of the side of my cheek and some blemishes on the forehead. They aren't visible or ground breaking but what should I do? Feels like my old skincare doesn't work like it used to and I don't know what I'm doing wrong to be fair.
I also have alot of redness around and under my nose/nostrils which it seems like I could never get rid of with the products I've tried. Suggest me good products to help with these, I don't care about budget.

diet maybe, high fat high collagen diet can make your skin better.
my grandmother gave a couple days ago 4 plates of holodezt (meat/bone jelly) my skin is greater than what is was a couple days ago even tho i ate sugar and candy at the same day, but different reaction

Attachments

• image_2024-10-04_155752854.png
    image_2024-10-04_155752854.png
    85 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: ectomorpher
i used to be a skincare junkie but this shit made everything worst for me

my grandmother gave a couple days ago 4 plates of holodezt (meat/bone jelly) my skin is greater than what is was a couple days ago even tho i ate sugar and candy at the same day, but different reaction
I will look into that, thanks.
Do you have any suggestions about the redness under my nose/nostrils? How could I get rid of them and any products that would be good for skincare for blemishes even if you don't use them.

I will look into that, thanks.
Do you have any suggestions about the redness under my nose/nostrils? How could I get rid of them and any products that would be good for skincare for blemishes even if you don't use them.
eat less sugar, seed oils, proceeds foods. also try taking down some of your products , some of them might cause inflammation. also hydrations is important

• +1
Reactions: EMV
might be synthetic clothes, towels, bed sheets etc, had some problems with that because my skin used to be very sensitive

might be synthetic clothes, towels, bed sheets etc, had some problems with that because my skin used to be very sensitive
I think I might have the same case. I will look into the clothes I buy to avoid damaging my skin how it is. Thanks, appreciate it a lot.

• +1
Reactions: Ihateskob