How to fix redness in one eye? What more can I do to ascend my eye area? Contributors GTFIH

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

I am thomas the tank engine tuutuu
So I have had this red spot in my eyes for a couple years now and I need to get rid of it, it's the only thing holding my eye area back from ascension. My ascension is so close to completion, the only thing that needs fixing is that stupid red spot and eyelash dye and thickness. (and obviously skin and tan)

Would lightening drops help?
I researched online and I found nothing, the only thing I found was that it's just a vein and I can't do anything about it which is obviously redpill normie cope.
Any ideas?

450489305_1206958203648892_1251751681800448210_n.jpg

tagging high iq's
@Orc @murdah @maxxmclooks @Clavicular (I hate you faggot but I need your iq) @Timmy @coispet @asdvek @BlackpillRemedy @NorwoodAscender @cromagnon @shieldzz @IAMNOTANINCEL @lestoa @MA_ascender @klimo

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969 and murdah
Yea lumify drops mog for this + cheap. Also fuck you too then

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks and PsychoDsk
So I have had this red spot in my eyes for a couple years now and I need to get rid of it, it's the only thing holding my eye area back from ascension. My ascension is so close to completion, the only thing that needs fixing is that stupid red spot and eyelash dye and thickness. (and obviously skin and tan)

I researched online and I found nothing, the only thing I found was that it's just a vein and I can't do anything about it which is obviously redpill normie cope.
Any ideas?

tagging high iq's
@Orc @murdah @maxxmclooks @Clavicular (I hate you faggot but I need your iq) @Timmy @coispet @asdvek @BlackpillRemedy @NorwoodAscender @cromagnon @shieldzz @IAMNOTANINCEL @lestoa @MA_ascender @klimo
Mmm ur blood vessels in eyes are inflammed I think

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
Ye that's what I thought too, I'll try those eye drops clav proposed and see from there.
I have no clue what could work otherwise
U have it from it years I barely think I'tll work because its only used for temporary redness and u have it from a long time
Did u had an injury

• +1
U have it from it years I barely think I'tll work because its only used for temporary redness and u have it from a long time
Did u had an injury
I don't really remember, I smoke so sometimes it happens that smoke gets in my eyes and stings. Other than that I can't remember anything happening to my eyes.

I don't really remember, I smoke so sometimes it happens that smoke gets in my eyes and stings. Other than that I can't remember anything happening to my eyes.
I'n short
The eyes need a constant supply of blood to function correctly, and smoking can constrict the blood vessels which can cut off the supply of blood to the eye. This, as a result, can also lead to blood vessel damage which can result in new blood vessel growth and leakage causing scarring to the retina.

• +1

Any ideas?

tagging high iq's
Lumify.

• +1