How to fix scoliosis (BRUTAL)

Bitchwhipper2

Bitchwhipper2

Skinmaxxing
20220605 233727

My spine is so deformed that it makes it looks like my left side of my body has been hit by a wrecking ball. I look like a fucking cripple

I look utterly disqusting and im probably losing half a cm of height because of this

How to fix pls

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19317
View attachment 1718207
My spine is so deformed that it makes it looks like my left side of my body has been hit by a wrecking ball. I look like a fucking cripple

I look utterly disqusting and im probably losing half a cm of height because of this

How to fix pls
Do you have a scoliosis diagnosis checked by a doc?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
op should kill himself imagine if his genes reproduced lol

If it’s functional scoliosis you can fix it easy way relatively speaking. If you have permanent bone deformation then it’s conventionally not treatable and you can only cope with symptoms

op should kill himself imagine if his genes reproduced lol
This is probably a result of vidya and sitting like a retard.

Didnt have scoliosis as a kid

Go to a doc to get it checked so you sure you have bone deformities and not just muscle imbalances
I dont think its deformed bones tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19317
Do you have asymmetry in the face in pattern where one eye is higher and one side of jaw is round relatively to the other

actually caging @ you OP unironically hang from a tree or something

Do you have asymmetry in the face in pattern where one eye is higher and one side of jaw is round relatively to the other
Screenshot 20220601t

No clue

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: TsarTsar444, ChristianChad and rand anon
Whats ur bidelt

Go to a doc to get it checked so you sure you have bone deformities and not just muscle imbalances
This. Just very recently I found out my spine is completely straight via CT , I just have muscle imbalances. My shoulders are uneven so I thought I might have Scoliosis.

I also figured out even though I have muscles, I find I'm very weak. Ill work on muscles properly. Not just gymcel. I need health
I'm probably just a coping fatcel, and not really "buff". Health boyos

Sexy man-package btw

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wayme, ChristianChad and Bitchwhipper2
You look very weird with that beard + neck brother. Need to groom it somehow. You lack jaw length etc to rock it just like that
Maybe just the angle and photo, but it looks very autistic just like that.

when this guy (Tamaev) had a massive ass neck from training it his submental fucking disappeared, he is not recessed but it still looked bad.
Left is more recent photo of him, probably trained less.

Just heads up man, you need to have some giga forward grown profile to much big neck but still have a submental

You look very weird with that beard + neck brother. Need to groom it somehow. You lack jaw length etc to rock it just like that
The beard is trimmed in that pic. I had it shaved on the cheeks and all around my gonoins.

So it only covers the front part of my jaw

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
The beard is trimmed in that pic. I had it shaved on the cheeks and all around my gonoins.

So it only covers the front part of my jaw
Send pics

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2

How to fix pls
I have the same exact problem and it's getting cured, can I pm you to help?