How to fix sideprofile

H

hiro530

Iron
How to fix downward growth and get better sideprofile?
recessed or need lipo
maybe rhino aswell?

Attachments

• IMG_7981.jpeg
    IMG_7981.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Born2BeLit
no you dont need rhino, you are just recessed

bimax and gonial implants are your answer

also drop to 10% bodyfat or kys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThugggButt, diditeverbegin and liberiangrimreaper
Bimax and rhino would make a very minimal change for your looks. You should focus on other things first

no you dont need rhino, you are just recessed

bimax and gonial implants are your answer

also drop to 10% bodyfat or kys
Not recessed. Don‘t recommend surgery.
Not even genio.

I tried to morph this guy and he looks worse.

Your sideprofile is fine, that‘s just your genetical look

• +1
Reactions: diditeverbegin
Not recessed. Don‘t recommend surgery.
Not even genio.

I tried to morph this guy and he looks worse.

Your sideprofile is fine, that‘s just your genetical look
he is slightly recessed you can tell by the lips, also his lower jaw is slightly behind where it should be

imho a bimax with a segmental lefort 1 ( with most of the focus being on posterior widening ) and small (2-4mm ) forward movement along with a similar movement BSSO to align the jaws

the gonial angle implants are a must in this case

segmental lefort helps the cheekbones and therefore the ogee curve, but if its not enough then op should consider cheekbone implants aswell

but first drop to 10% bodyfat ( that goes for any surgery ), i cant see shit because you are too fat op

• JFL
Reactions: diditeverbegin
he is slightly recessed you can tell by the lips, also his lower jaw is slightly behind where it should be

imho a bimax with a segmental lefort 1 ( with most of the focus being on posterior widening ) and small (2-4mm ) forward movement along with a similar movement BSSO to align the jaws

segmental lefort helps the cheekbones and therefore the ogee curve, but if its not enough then op should consider cheekbone implants aswell

but first drop to 10% bodyfat ( that goes for any surgery ), i cant see shit because you are too fat op
His lips are aligned he just has a small upper lip

What‘s posterior widening? Do you mean CCW rotation? Palate expansion? Hmm

Segmental lefort doesn‘t even touch the cheekbones.

Gonion implants literally depend on front profile, he can just train masseters for the side. No point for all those. He will gain 0.001 psl

Unironically would get more by just softmaxing.

He has a gay lesbian eminem haircut and looks fat. Imagine he just maxes this stuff out

• +1
Reactions: geenk worg
Unironically would get more by just softmaxing.

He has a gay lesbian eminem haircut and looks fat. Imagine he just maxes this stuff out
thats why i said that he should drop to 10% before doing anything

Gonion implants literally depend on front profile, he can just train masseters for the side. No point for all those. He will gain 0.001 psl
When the posterior aspect of the maxilla is widened, it may lead to subtle changes in the position of the zygomatic bones, which are connected to the maxilla. This can result in changes to the appearance of the midface, possibly affecting the prominence or contour of the cheekbones.

• JFL
Reactions: geenk worg
How to fix downward growth and get better sideprofile?
recessed or need lipo
maybe rhino aswell?
Definitely need a bimax

Don’t worry abt yo shit, if u are not looking like that guy in picture u good

Attachments

• IMG_4407.png
    IMG_4407.png
    2 MB · Views: 0
When the posterior aspect of the maxilla is widened, it may lead to subtle changes in the position of the zygomatic bones, which are connected to the maxilla. This can result in changes to the appearance of the midface, possibly affecting the prominence or contour of the cheekbones.
My brother in christ, how do you widen the posterior complex of the maxilla

a maxillofacial surgeon ( Dr. Simonas Grybauskas ) literally told me that segmental lefort can have a small impact on both ipd and cheekbones, tho he said its not the main purpose of it, its more a of a byproduct

best way to train masseters in your opinion?

Bruh don’t listen to these retards saying ur recessed

a maxillofacial surgeon ( Dr. Simonas Grybauskas ) literally told me that segmental lefort can have a small impact on both ipd and cheekbones, tho he said its not the main purpose of it, its more a of a byproduct