How To Fix Skinnyfat?

Azonin

Azonin

Only Cucks Split 50/50
Would I have to lose the fat first and then gain muscle, or the other way around or like, body recomp?

need advice

you just need to build muscle

skinny fat problem is lack of muscle when you build muscle it will just peak through that layer of fat

+ you will lose that fat when you eat healthy and work out so yea, just go work out it its muscle lacking problem

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
you just need to build muscle

skinny fat problem is lack of muscle when you build muscle it will just peak through that layer of fat

+ you will lose that fat when you eat healthy and work out so yea, just go work out it its muscle lacking problem
yea i havent worked out in ages now i think thats the problem

Would I have to lose the fat first and then gain muscle, or the other way around or like, body recomp?

need advice
Do aajonus vonderplanitz diet and gain until u reach 10kg overweight never lose fat is agony i made that mistake and ruined half of life

Skinnyfat = high bodyfat with very low muscle mass. Losing weight is not the way to go. You'll become a 50kg skeleton twink

workout with a heavy emphasis on back and core. you don't need to have a crazy diet with a huge calorie surplus and 200g of protein. Beginner gains are absolutely insane, especially when skinnyfat since you're starting from rock bottom

after three months decide if you want to either cut or continue bulking

Skinnyfat = high bodyfat with very low muscle mass. Losing weight is not the way to go. You'll become a 50kg skeleton twink

workout with a heavy emphasis on back and core. you don't need to have a crazy diet with a huge calorie surplus and 200g of protein. Beginner gains are absolutely insane, especially when skinnyfat since you're starting from rock bottom

after three months decide if you want to either cut or continue bulking
hello fellow jbmaxxer

im in a bit of a weird situation, its mostly lack of muscle in my abdominal muscles, and back ig, my biceps/arms are decent, i guess i should just eat a low calorie high protein diet and max tf out of my abs

need advice
Don't bulk, just lean out to become actually skinny or do leangaining which is eating high protein in a deficit l, you'll still gain muscle but it'll be slower