How can I fall asleep quick or get tired? I never feel tired

Could sleeping meditation work?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, imthesupremecel, PsychoH and 3 others
Force yourself brothe

• +1
Reactions: cursedgenetics0, imthesupremecel and PsychoDsk
i have the same problem tbh i stay up during night and go to sleep during the day

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and PsychoDsk
Take melatonin or some sleep formula or russian pills

• +1
youre fucked. get yourself melatonin 2mg 20min before bedtime and do a lot of brain activity work or sports during the day so your body gets naturally tired as well

• +1
Force yourself brothe
That’s the problem
Last few days I put my phone away at midnight and close my eyes. Que 4 hours later I’m still wired thinking about the most weird shit ever

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and wsada
I never achieved falling asleep early when my schedule was like yours. So I don't think "just go to bed early" will work on you.

• +1
what matters when fixing sleep schedule is when you wake up not when you sleep (you can't control it), you just have to tank (withstand) waking up at 7 AM and being tired for the transition phase however long that'll be

• +1
Reactions: cursedgenetics0, imthesupremecel and PsychoDsk
I never achieved falling asleep early when my schedule was like yours. So I don't think "just go to bed early" will work on you.
Probably, I’ll try doing high intensity cardio and meditation
Maybe OD on some corticosteroids too

Sleeping sucks
How long did it take you to fix your schedule?

• +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel, Debetro and PsychoH
I have my first day of college tomorrow
My sleeping schedule is fucked
I can’t fall asleep before 4AM and tomorrow I have to wake up at 7

do fk high intensity workout mike mentzer tom platz shit ga tot failure en ga naar piste erna en sprint om de 30 seconden 8 keer das genoeg denk.

• JFL
  • +1
That’s the problem
Last few days I put my phone away at midnight and close my eyes. Que 4 hours later I’m still wired thinking about the most weird shit ever
You sure bro? No way closing your hours in the dark for hours didn't do anything

• +1
what matters when fixing sleep schedule is when you wake up not when you sleep (you can't control it), you just have to tank (withstand) waking up at 7 AM and being tired for the transition phase however long that'll be
Goddamn so you’re saying I’ll be a depressed cunt with hella acne for a while

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: imthesupremecel and NZb6Air
take a shit ton of adderall and meth

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
You sure bro? No way closing your hours in the dark for hours didn't do anything
I am, when I rot at home all day it’s impossible for me to fall asleep before 4am, I just never get that tired feeling.

• +1
Reactions: wsada
How long did it take you to fix your schedule?
Still not fixed it :feelshaha:

Today is the day for me as well, I'm going to bed in 1 hour at 7 PM. I will turn off all electronics. I hope I will comfortably get asleep.

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
I am, when I rot at home all day it’s impossible for me to fall asleep before 4am, I just never get that tired feeling.
Idk man take a warm shower or smth
Maybe stop taking caffeine

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and NZb6Air
Still not fixed it :feelshaha:

Today is the day for me as well, I'm going to bed in 1 hour at 7 PM. I will turn off all electronics. I hope I will comfortably get asleep.
7PM is crazy
I’m praying for you bhai

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
7PM is crazy
I’m praying for you bhai
This random text motivates me to go to sleep early I don't know if it will get any reaction on you:

The Great Gama Undefeated World Champion Wrestler and Champion of World Wrestling 1910 and 1928

A wrestler's life is strictly regimented. At 3 am he wakes, performs his ablutions and goes to the akharha. At the akharha he wrestles and exercises until about 8 am. After practice he relaxes and bathes. Once his body has cooled down he drinks a mixture of milk, ghee and almonds. Later he eats a regular meal and if his regimen is strict he will spend the better part of the day resting. In the evening he will bathe again and return to the akharda at which time he will perform various exercises to strengthen his shoulders, thighs, lower back and neck. By 8 or 9 pm he is in bed.

In addition to the disciplinary regimen of exercise, a wrestler's life is defined by strict moral rules. Paramount is the injunction of self-control and anti-sensuality. A wrestler must be a celibate bhramacharya because semen is regarded as the primary source of strength.

7PM is crazy
I’m praying for you bhai
Time is coming. I will update tomorrow. Getting 13 hours of sleep would be insane, would probably fix half of my chronic sleep deprivation symptoms

@flippasav @iloveboobs I'm going to bed at 7 PM because I want to fix my life and stop being a jeffrey. wish me luck

• Love it
Reactions: iloveboobs, PsychoDsk and flippasav
Time is coming. I will update tomorrow. Getting 13 hours of sleep would be insane, would probably fix half of my chronic sleep deprivation symptoms

@flippasav @iloveboobs I'm going to bed at 7 PM because I want to fix my life and stop being a jeffrey. wish me luck
Good luck
Update me :feelsyay:

• +1
If you can access something like zopiclone or pharma grade melatonin, then it will put you to sleep very fast.

you gotta firm it mane

Try an insane HIIT before bed, take a hot ass shower, and try the military sleep method

I have bad news... I will put my alarm later and miss classes. My health is more important than anything else.
Atleast you got your priorities straight
Based
Also sleep goddamnit

• +1
Atleast you got your priorities straight
Based
Also sleep goddamnit
Like genuinely fuck everything. University, jobs, gatherings.

Fuck it all.

My health and family come first.

If I want to sleep 14 hours and miss wageslaving, I will do.

Maybe if more men were like me we could have a better society.

But we live in a sheep dystopia.

There's always the option to forget about debt and cities, and move to remote villages living self-sustainable.

If the government does not let you, go Earned Run on those who do not allow you to live freely.

If more people did this, we would not be the slaves we are to the elites.

Society needs men with balls, big balls.