How to fix subhuman jawline?

aussielooksmaxxer2

aussielooksmaxxer2

Bronze
What’s up y’all, got a side profile attached. Basically what I’m asking is how to make the part circled in green straight and line up with the rest of the jaw/what procedures I can take to make it straight with my jawline instead of curving.

Attachments

• 26528793-F481-44A6-A43C-8A19C9707F54.jpeg
    26528793-F481-44A6-A43C-8A19C9707F54.jpeg
    13.2 KB · Views: 146
This is not a bad jawline

• +1
Reactions: a.i.ngel, Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 7866 and 1 other person
It is probably curved, because of your big masseters. This is why it's not straight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866 and CursedOne
This is not a bad jawline
Yeah I know it’s not awful but if I can fill in that curve from the front the jawline looks much bigger. From the front my Ramus looks high and kinda badly proper rationed because of this

Botox maybe

If I stop chewing gum will it fix do you think?

I can only see if somethings wrong with your jawline if I see the front. From the side it looks good. Compare yourself to Brad pitt to see what masseter hypertrophy does.

If it looks bad from the front. It's probably due to masseter insertions, giving it a round look.

Mi
I can only see if somethings wrong with your jawline if I see the front. From the side it looks good. Compare yourself to Brad pitt to see what masseter hypertrophy does.

If it looks bad from the front. It's probably due to masseter insertions, giving it a round look.
might be the case, I chew a lot of gum so my masseters are probably big. I might try avoiding gum for a few weeks to let the muscles get smaller or whatever

Here’s my jaw from front for some perspective btw. I think you’re right because I always chew with right side and I’m more unhappy with the left side.

Attachments

• BC2793BD-9CA8-4966-959C-88C8A0996444.jpeg
    BC2793BD-9CA8-4966-959C-88C8A0996444.jpeg
    15.9 KB · Views: 132
  • WTF
Reactions: a.i.ngel
great jawline/profile.
How did youi find this place?
Get out there and slay!

• +1
Reactions: aussielooksmaxxer2
great jawline/profile.
How did youi find this place?
Get out there and slay!
Fuck thanks man, really needed to hear that. It all started with ironically going to the incel subreddit then swallowing the blackpill. I’ve been making looksmaxxing improvements lately but I just feel insecure and wanna be considered really attractive to women otherwise I’m worried they’ll lose interest because they’re not pleased w my appearance

• So Sad
Reactions: Pumanator
Here’s my jaw from front for some perspective btw. I think you’re right because I always chew with right side and I’m more unhappy with the left side.

Looks good, but the jaw seems somewhat narrow.

Fuck thanks man, really needed to hear that. It all started with ironically going to the incel subreddit then swallowing the blackpill. I’ve been making looksmaxxing improvements lately but I just feel insecure and wanna be considered really attractive to women otherwise I’m worried they’ll lose interest because they’re not pleased w my appearance

Swallowing the blackpill isn't bad man. It gives a perspective of life and you should still improve no matter what and it's understandable that you feel insecure, but just because I see your jaw doesn't mean that your other half part of your face is as good.

Swallowing the blackpill isn't bad man. It gives a perspective of life and you should still improve no matter what and it's understandable that you feel insecure, but just because I see your jaw doesn't mean that your other half part of your face is as good.
It’s not terrible, got a prominent brow, nice eyebrows and good zygos, but have a kinda high hairline so I just have a fringe now.

You are insecure for a reason. What are nice eyebrows and good zygos?

"Got good eyebrows and zygos bro"

• Ugh..
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
You are insecure for a reason. What are nice eyebrows and good zygos?

"Got good eyebrows and zygos bro"

View attachment 618305
One big issue could be skin colouration. I’m kinda fair skinned w freckles and have dark under eyes. Also the imbalance with my masseters (you can’t see it too well in that pic due to lens distortion working in my favour) play a part

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9274
One big issue could be skin colouration. I’m kinda fair skinned w freckles and have dark under eyes. Also the imbalance with my masseters (you can’t see it too well in that pic due to lens distortion working in my favour) play a part

If you think that. Look around and fix them GL.

• +1
No surgeon is going to touch you btw

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Shit fr how come? Am I not ugly enough?
I mean in a way that kinda sucks because you don’t have that extra option

You don’t have any recession / deformity. It’s very unlikely that you’d find Someone to preform surgery on you.

I have the Exact same issue. Is there any solution? Jaw surgery or implants?

I have the Exact same issue. Is there any solution? Jaw surgery or implants?
So I’ve just realised that the curve itself isn’t a bad thing but it’s actually the placement of where my hollow cheeks begin that make my jawline look crooked, if you wanna see for yourself pucker your lips then turn them to face the left or right side to see what your jaw looks like without fat/as much skin in front. If your’s does curve a lot I’m not too sure on procedure.
About the Remus being too low, take a photo at arms length to make sure distortion isn’t the true culprit. If your Remus is genuinely high I think there’s screw implants you can get to lengthen it.

for me to increase my jaw width I’m gonna zygo bonesmash and chew gum and mew when possible to promote further maxilla prominence creating hollow cheeks.

So I’ve just realised that the curve itself isn’t a bad thing but it’s actually the placement of where my hollow cheeks begin that make my jawline look crooked, if you wanna see for yourself pucker your lips then turn them to face the left or right side to see what your jaw looks like without fat/as much skin in front. If your’s does curve a lot I’m not too sure on procedure.
About the Remus being too low, take a photo at arms length to make sure distortion isn’t the true culprit. If your Remus is genuinely high I think there’s screw implants you can get to lengthen it.

for me to increase my jaw width I’m gonna zygo bonesmash and chew gum and mew when possible to promote further maxilla prominence creating hollow cheeks.
I think it’s Because of high Ramus but I have a pretty Good jaw ngl.

Can you tell me what’s the implants that can lengthen the ramus

+ I did bonesmash my zygos and cheekbones regularly I already have big bones but let me tell you that after bonesmashing I legit got Ramirez tier bones Ded srs

I think it’s Because of high Ramus but I have a pretty Good jaw ngl.

Can you tell me what’s the implants that can lengthen the ramus

+ I did bonesmash my zygos and cheekbones regularly I already have big bones but let me tell you that after bonesmashing I legit got Ramirez tier bones Ded srs
Cheers for the account of bonesmashing, bro! Was anxious ab bonesmashing but I’ll def look into it now. But if it’s a short/high Ramus I’ll find a link in a second to a useful post on r/orthotropics about it

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3
Bro what the fuck, you are a literal chadlite. Only problem I can think of is that your face is too narrow

Bro what the fuck, you are a literal chadlite. Only problem I can think of is that your face is too narrow
Holy fuck fr? Because I’ve always imagine a chad lite would have a few girls hitting their line up... I’m 17, 6’3 well built and still a virgin and I don’t even have that sex is everything mentality. And it’s not like I have that many women snapping me either, I probably am consistently snap 4 girls despite me starting a few conversations first...

I only recently dyed my hair and eyebrows from red to brown tho and still need to get rid of eyebags and tan, could they be the problem? I just feel like thinking that I need to tan or get more sleep as chad lite is cope :/

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Holy fuck fr? Because I’ve always imagine a chad lite would have a few girls hitting their line up... I’m 17, 6’3 well built and still a virgin and I don’t even have that sex is everything mentality. And it’s not like I have that many women snapping me either, I probably am consistently snap 4 girls despite me starting a few conversations first...

I only recently dyed my hair and eyebrows from red to brown tho and still need to get rid of eyebags and tan, could they be the problem? I just feel like thinking that I need to tan or get more sleep as chad lite is cope :/
Tbh I overrated you are high tier normie

Your face is narrow as fuck, get palate extenders tbh

Tbh I overrated you are high tier normie

Your face is narrow as fuck, get palate extenders tbh
Yeah that sounds about right. And would mewing work?

• +1
Yeah that sounds about right. And would mewing work?
It's not as effective, but try it while you get the extenders. Consult your orthodontist beforehand.

Also, you're in Chadstralia, the second most competitive place sexually in the world (beside New York City). This may be why your not getting the puss.

• +1
It's not as effective, but try it while you get the extenders. Consult your orthodontist beforehand.

Also, you're in Chadstralia, the second most competitive place sexually in the world (beside New York City). This may be why your not getting the puss.
Yep, makes sense. Everyone here is 5’10+, tan and got good facial structure. My only saving grace is height and build, but maybe if I could actually improve facial structure by improving my facial muscles, bone smashing and widening face I could have a good shot at being quite popular w women.

• +1
Fuck off cunt, you’re no incel. You don’t belong here, you will only rot your mind and end up like @Amnesia

I went to a plastic surgeon for the same issue that OP is posting about. I had some "extra fat " in my submental, but even worse than OP and asked what my options are. I asked for lipo or any augmentations to my jaw. The surgeon refused to operate and told me none of his colleagues would see a reason to operate either and basically laughed that I even came in to see him

Lmao a good looking guy using blackops2cel avi