How to fix the gut to be more nt/low inhib

Deleted member 6400

Deleted member 6400

Kraken
i feel heartburn and my belly becomes bloated after eating
my gut is probably fucked up and messing with my mind making me autistic and high inhib as a result

@Cope

• +1
Reactions: 000, KDA Player, PYT and 2 others
i think looksmax autists are the first people who thought gut is linked to neurotypicalism

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Wifeontheground, 000 and 11 others
pseudosc'ent'f'c sh't
low iq moment

The gut-brain axis (GBA) consists of bidirectional communication between the central and the enteric nervous system, linking emotional and cognitive centers of the brain with peripheral intestinal functions. Recent advances in research have described the importance of gut microbiota in influencing these interactions. This interaction between microbiota and GBA appears to be bidirectional, namely through signaling from gut-microbiota to brain and from brain to gut-microbiota by means of neural, endocrine, immune, and humoral links. In this review we summarize the available evidence supporting the existence of these interactions, as well as the possible pathophysiological mechanisms involved. Most of the data have been acquired using technical strategies consisting in germ-free animal models, probiotics, antibiotics, and infection studies. In clinical practice, evidence of microbiota-GBA interactions comes from the association of dysbiosis with central nervous disorders (i.e. autism, anxiety-depressive behaviors) and functional gastrointestinal disorders. In particular, irritable bowel syndrome can be considered an example of the disruption of these complex relationships, and a better understanding of these alterations might provide new targeted therapies.

• +1
Reactions: 000, Deleted member 4410, Deleted member 7580 and 3 others
just eat yoghurt theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
Low stomach acid, fix your diet or take betaine HCL with high-protein/fat meals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 6400
low iq moment

The gut-brain axis (GBA) consists of bidirectional communication between the central and the enteric nervous system, linking emotional and cognitive centers of the brain with peripheral intestinal functions. Recent advances in research have described the importance of gut microbiota in influencing these interactions. This interaction between microbiota and GBA appears to be bidirectional, namely through signaling from gut-microbiota to brain and from brain to gut-microbiota by means of neural, endocrine, immune, and humoral links. In this review we summarize the available evidence supporting the existence of these interactions, as well as the possible pathophysiological mechanisms involved. Most of the data have been acquired using technical strategies consisting in germ-free animal models, probiotics, antibiotics, and infection studies. In clinical practice, evidence of microbiota-GBA interactions comes from the association of dysbiosis with central nervous disorders (i.e. autism, anxiety-depressive behaviors) and functional gastrointestinal disorders. In particular, irritable bowel syndrome can be considered an example of the disruption of these complex relationships, and a better understanding of these alterations might provide new targeted therapies.
that‘s an excuse for fat-people tbh
„my gut bacteria keeps me fat“
tell that the jews in auschwitz, their gut bacteria didn‘t save them from starvation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and balding17yomanletcel
probiotics?

• +1
Glycine , which is high in collagen protein supplements is known to help heal the gut, check out Vital Proteins. On the peptide side, I believe BPC 157 is renowned for repairing gut issues. Also lots of different fibers and probiotics should help.

• +1
Avoid grains and beans and obvious shit like soda and pufa. Then eat fermented foods like kefir, yoghurt or sauerkraut (sauerkraut you have to do for yourself, the storebought is prob. pasteurized). For general diet just eat a lot of animal products, and as much of it raw as possible. Get raw milk if you can

• +1
Reactions: nuclearlooksmaxxer and Deleted member 6400
This is the protocol I usually recommend:
Fluconazole - destroys candida within the gut
Oral BPC-157 - reduce gut permeability and enhance gut-brain axis
Intermittent fasting - helps starve bad bacteria
Remove all sugar from diet and only consume low amounts of carbohydrates (no gluten)
Probiotic enema - to clean and repopulate the microbiota in order to aid gut repair

Several studies show that that the probiotic strains Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium influence the functioning of the central nervous system leading to changes in behavior, nociception, and the cognitive abilities of humans and animals. Not surprisingly, some species of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium are capable of producing GABA, which is the chief inhibitory neurotransmitter responsible for making a person feel lowinhib. When buying a probiotic, look for one with Lactobacillus plantarum and Bifidobacterium adolescentis as these are both efficient GABA producers. GABA-producing pathways are also actively expressed by Bacteroides, Parabacteroides, and Escherichia species.

Tbh, I haven't experimented much with any of this myself except for the BPC-157 which I took at the beginning of this year. There could be some truth to gut-microbiotamaxxing, but fixing it may be futile if the gut-brain axis isn't working properly.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 4053, ThreadMatters and 1 other person
This is the protocol I usually recommend:
Fluconazole - destroys candida within the gut
Oral BPC-157 - reduce gut permeability and enhance gut-brain axis
Intermittent fasting - helps starve bad bacteria
Remove all sugar from diet and only consume low amounts of carbohydrates (no gluten)
Probiotic enema - to clean and repopulate the microbiota in order to aid gut repair

Several studies show that that the probiotic strains Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium influence the functioning of the central nervous system leading to changes in behavior, nociception, and the cognitive abilities of humans and animals. Not surprisingly, some species of Lactobacillus and Bifidobacterium are capable of producing GABA, which is the chief inhibitory neurotransmitter responsible for making a person feel lowinhib. When buying a probiotic, look for one with Lactobacillus plantarum and Bifidobacterium adolescentis as these are both efficient GABA producers. GABA-producing pathways are also actively expressed by Bacteroides, Parabacteroides, and Escherichia species.

Tbh, I haven't experimented much with any of this myself except for the BPC-157 which I took at the beginning of this year. There could be some truth to gut-microbiotamaxxing, but fixing it may be futile if the gut-brain axis isn't working properly.
Holy shit thanks man,amazing response

• +1
Reactions: Cope
tbh i never need to wipe after taking a dump mirin my nt and gut :lul:

• Woah
Dab on food whenever you see them

• +1
Dab on food whenever you see them
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
yeah i probably have it
Same I get what you mean about making you autistic. I don't want to interact with anyone after I eat. What helps me is chewing gum after I eat.

Same I get what you mean about making you autistic. I don't want to interact with anyone after I eat. What helps me is chewing gum after I eat.

doesnt that make it worse tho ? i feel more burn after chewing gum tbh

Gum chewing stimulates saliva, which is suppose to help neutralize the acid in the stomach. Not really sure tbh. I wish I knew

• +1
i feel heartburn and my belly becomes bloated after eating
my gut is probably fucked up and messing with my mind making me autistic and high inhib as a result

@Cope
can confirm

• +1
bloating or feeling fatigue/autistic after eating is because you are eating gluten/dairy/sugar (you know, what's in 99% of food in NA) also caffeine. remove those and your gut will heal. add in bone broth especially.
this will also drastically improve skin/collagen/acne and maybe even hairloss (inflammation)
your thyroid is probably fucked too and you have hashimoto's. hashimoto's is what makes so many people bug-eyed and is actually easily curable.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: looksaboveeverything, hopelessphoenix and Deleted member 6400
Turpentine healing to clean parasites.

• +1
bloating or feeling fatigue/autistic after eating is because you are eating gluten/dairy/sugar (you know, what's in 99% of food in NA) also caffeine. remove those and your gut will heal. add in bone broth especially.
this will also drastically improve skin/collagen/acne and maybe even hairloss (inflammation)
your thyroid is probably fucked too and you have hashimoto's. hashimoto's is what makes so many people bug-eyed and is actually easily curable.
What’s the easy cure for hashimtos???

What’s the easy cure for hashimtos???

try to supplement with Iodine + selenium, 400mg and like 12 drops of lugol's. Take em together and mix iodine with water to delute the taste. Your thyroid heals that way i feel like
I wake up with slightly more hunterish eyes if i do this the previous night
, as in vertically short

Last edited:
try to supplement with Iodine + selenium, 400mg and like 12 drops of lugol's. Take em together and mix iodine with water to delute the taste. Your thyroid heals that way i feel like
I wake up with slightly more hunterish eyes if i do this the previous night
, as in vertically short
im tired every fucking moment of my life
this is because i have thyroid problems?
Once i slept 11 hours and when i woke up i felt like i didnt sleep for a week wtf

• Woah

I think low stomach acid is the problem with acid reflux. Low stomach acid also means you can't digest the food properly and can't absorb nutrients. Not properly digested food also results in bloating and other problems.

• +1
Vivomixx 450.
Slice of cinnamon after a meal.
Eating fermented food to add more diverses bacteria strains to your gut.
Also eating whole food and avoiding processed things will help.

• Woah
The exchange of saliva while kissing stacies fixes your gut microbiome

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 6400
im tired every fucking moment of my life
this is because i have thyroid problems?
Once i slept 11 hours and when i woke up i felt like i didnt sleep for a week wtf
That’s sleep apnea bro that’s what I have. As wells vitamin D deficiency