How to fix thin hair

Willmogulater

Willmogulater

Gynocel
how to get my hair thicker

just be curry

Thin hair is caused by reduced size in the skin pours that hold the hair and when they close completely it’s hard/ impossible to get back

A solution are things such as monoxidil and that round shit that penetrates holes in ur skin

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Lingesan Periyaandi
Thin hair is caused by reduced size in the skin pours that hold the hair and when they close completely it’s hard/ impossible to get back

A solution are things such as monoxidil and that round shit that penetrates holes in ur skin
What about biotin?

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater

But minox just inc blood flow to skin

This is correct. You're talking about a dermal stamp. Dermal stamp + Minox is very effective. Your hair gets thin because of vitamin deficiencies but mostly because of DHT causing male pattern baldness. It's not just thinning, you're just straight up losing it.

Can also put in a leave in conditioner which helps add some weight. They also sell this stuff in a black bottle that adds volume to your hair and gives it a bit of a hold. You sprinkle it in your hair after you shower. I use a brand called slick gorilla but I think they sell the same shit on amazon for cheaper.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko, Willmogulater and dostoyevski
dutasteride

• So Sad
Reactions: Willmogulater
  • +1
Reactions: Willmogulater and TechnoBoss