How to fix this assymettry?

Currycellmate

Currycellmate

Confirmed 3 psl

1576591749207 1371768362

My maxilla seems to tilted. I tried mewing only my left side (which is the down part of the maxilla ) in hopes of pushing it up, but it seems to have made the problem worse.

I asked my friends if there was anything wrong with my mouth. They said my face was perfectly symmetrical to them. But I feel it looks subhuman.

View attachment 195712

View attachment 195714
My maxilla seems to tilted. I tried mewing only my left side (which is the down part of the maxilla ) in hopes of pushing it up, but it seems to have made the problem worse.

I asked my friends if there was anything wrong with my mouth. They said my face was perfectly symmetrical to them. But I feel it looks subhuman.
Yo this is you must know
What assymmetry you need more jaw

Attachments

• CE654FE8-1E51-45AE-95E2-F12FA8BA6893.png
    CE654FE8-1E51-45AE-95E2-F12FA8BA6893.png
    79.8 KB · Views: 64
Its not a problem ...i have assymmetry and i still look like ultra giga chad ...
Be ready pex copers are on their way to cope

• JFL
Reactions: Barbarossa_ and Titbot
Yo this is you must know
What assymmetry you need more jaw
No nigga why will I browse this site if I am him
I know I need fwhr and mandible but see my upper jaw in pic. It is literally tilted.

Dont see any asymmetry

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate
Its not a problem ...i have assymmetry and i still look like ultra giga chad ...
That maybe so but your assymetries don't make you look bad. Mine make me look retarded IRL.

That maybe so but your assymetries don't make you look bad. Mine make me look retarded IRL.
Still consider yourself chad near to any white person coz whites are subhumans anyway

All hail Pex!
The chadiest Giga Chad!!!

farrrkk that pic you attached is nightmares. anyways i dont see any assymetry. goodlooking indian. id kill for your eye area. your nose is a little assymetrical tho.

• +1
Reactions: Currycellmate