HOW to fix this lip problem

zrr

zrr

Iron
HOW TF DO I FIX THIS
I've literally tried everything, and i swear I have had it for years, and it dose not want to go away

any suggestions?????

IMG 5171

nobody gives a fuck about that you fucking retarded piece of shit with bdd

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317, ryuken and zrr
HOW TF DO I FIX THIS
I've literally tried everything, and i swear I have had it for years, and it dose not want to go away

any suggestions?????

View attachment 3137903
looks like either underdeveloped or broken lip tissue

either way this shit doesn't matter, what matters is how well ur face harmonizes

• +1
Reactions: ryuken and zrr
I'd even say it adds to your appeal, if foids ask what that is just say you got into a fight and it's a scar.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken, zrr and iblamehamza
was thinking the same, i try not to touch it, but it starts peeling off by it self after a week and then the cycle just starts again, idek if there is a fix for this
try applying vaseline, best thing else is to ask a dermatologist. it really doesn't matter that much as long as face is good.

• +1
Reactions: zrr
did you eat/used to eat your lips? are they dry rn or used to be dry?

• +1
stop asking retarded questions nobody fucking cares not even those stupid greycels on TikTok who "overanalyse" people

• +1
yea about 3 or so years ago, but i don't anymore

they are pretty much never dry always carry lipbalm on me
it's probably because of an old habits then i have the same problem but it gets better when i get enough water and hydration probably won't heal up completely tho you can see lip tattooing options to fix it or laser treatment i'm not 100% sure if it will work but it's not the thing that will make you or break you

• +1