How to fix this part of brows

tata

tata

Play the cards you are dealt with
IMG 2329
How do i make it symmetrical and not so messy

Shave and comb through. If this doesnt work use caster oil. It thickens your hair and you will be able to comb it to the side

would say it’s better to shave those outward corners, you have really close set eyebrows and those little hairs make it look like your growing in a unibrow

would say it’s better to shave those outward corners, you have really close set eyebrows and those little hairs make it look like your growing in a unibrow
so create more gap between?

• +1
Reactions: vzidel
first brush you eyebrows up yiu can use like a toothbrush or anything. Then you need to get eyebrow scissors which have a special type eyebrow curve and just cut it (try to trim them symmetrically). I would recommend you to get an eyebrow set scissors + razor +etc. Its quite cheap and 100% worth it.

first brush you eyebrows up yiu can use like a toothbrush or anything. Then you need to get eyebrow scissors which have a special type eyebrow curve and just cut it (try to trim them symmetrically). I would recommend you to get an eyebrow set scissors + razor +etc. Its quite cheap and 100% worth it.
okay and also do you have any ideal examples?