How to fix this pls help wtf?

I

itssooverformelol

Iron
It legit looks like im sucking my cheeks to oblivion ik im sub5 and only hardmaxxing will save me wtf do i do, i sent this to a girl and she saved it in chat i didnt even realize how autistic i looked

Attachments

• IMG_4782.jpeg
    IMG_4782.jpeg
    187.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: omziak and Kofri727
Over tbh , you look like a retard :ogre::lul::lul:

If you aren't cheekbiting and that's your normal face then I suggest you rope

stop making faces you idiot. u can softmaxx to htn
i tried smirking retard i wasnt cheekbiting, and no way htn are u fucking out of your mind

• JFL
Reactions: 2chevskuy
If you aren't cheekbiting and that's your normal face then I suggest you rope
here is normal face ig the picture i posted is kinda frauded

Attachments

• IMG_3809.jpeg
    IMG_3809.jpeg
    491.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3818.jpeg
    IMG_3818.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
so how would u rate ys?:forcedsmile::forcedsmile: high mtn u can softmaxx to htn. wannabesub5 you aint ugly;);)
what ppl in this forum mostly say mtn or high low tier normie, i guess its because my side profile is fucking brutal like sub3, but frontal not bad i think mtn is fair

downgrown, short ramus, high gonial angle, brutal skull, my side profile is cooked might have to just literally talk to girls frontally forever

Attachments

• IMG_3639.jpeg
    IMG_3639.jpeg
    175.8 KB · Views: 0
downgrown, short ramus, high gonial angle, brutal skull, my side profile is cooked might have to just literally talk to girls frontally forever
brootal. nvm ab the softmax bs. rhino, genio, various implants. ur ramus is ok btw

brootal. nvm ab the softmax bs. rhino, genio, various impplants. ur ramus is ok btw
yeah the only possible softmaxx i can do is taping my mouth while asleep, my side profile is cooked due to 16 years of mouth breathing during sleep, i think the only way to ascend to htn is getting rhino and bimax ccw or jaw implants

brootal. nvm ab the softmax bs. rhino, genio, various implants. ur ramus is ok btw
i tried taping mouth mom caught me hid the tape and asked if i was autistic, this was last year like june too so idk

• JFL
Reactions: 2chevskuy
i tried smirking retard i wasnt cheekbiting, and no way htn are u fucking out of your mind
Nigga u think htn is special:lul: JFL at every fucking retard on this forum who thinks chad is also a fucking every thousand-year occurence:lul::lul::lul:

You have a recessed chin and very narrow jaw. To fix it you need either a lot of filler in those areas, jaw angle and chin implant or other invasive surgery