How to fix this under eye crap?

D

Deleted member 21666

Silver

This is not me.

Reminder that everyone's under eye area is personalised.

Depending on your under eye you can either improve it a bit with some softmaxxes or you'll need surgery. I'm going to go off the assumption that your eye area is identical to the attached picture or close enough. In that case this eye area isn't really anything bad, you'll just want to slightly ease the puffiness and fix the slight discolouring. Your options for undereyes this mild are:

-icing
-golden under eye masks
-volufiline
-or basic under eye creams

Reminder that everyone's under eye area is personalised.

Depending on your under eye you can either improve it a bit with some softmaxxes or you'll need surgery. I'm going to go off the assumption that your eye area is identical to the attached picture or close enough. In that case this eye area isn't really anything bad, you'll just want to slightly ease the puffiness and fix the slight discolouring. Your options for undereyes this mild are:

-icing
-golden under eye masks
-volufiline
-or basic under eye creams
But what is happening in the picture? Is under eye area swollen or under that it is recessed?

What do eye creams actually do?

But what is happening in the picture? Is under eye area swollen or under that it is recessed?

What do eye creams actually do?

An excerpt I took from a search:

Like moisturizers you use on your face, eye creams include skin-restoring and replenishing benefit ingredients to help hydrate, reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles and defend against UV rays and other environmental aggressors.

Sometimes the skin quality is just a bit shite and it needs a bit of replenishing to fix. Thin weak skin can give slight discolouring and puffiness under the eye as it leaves whatever lies beneath it slightly exposed. You can somewhat remedy this through just getting your skin healthier, some things out there are made to encourage fat storage which can also further improve your under eyes.

They're not really recessed but they just look kinda normie, what kind of eye area are you aiming for?

An excerpt I took from a search:

Like moisturizers you use on your face, eye creams include skin-restoring and replenishing benefit ingredients to help hydrate, reduce the appearance of puffiness and dark circles and defend against UV rays and other environmental aggressors.

Sometimes the skin quality is just a bit shite and it needs a bit of replenishing to fix. Thin weak skin can give slight discolouring and puffiness under the eye as it leaves whatever lies beneath it slightly exposed. You can somewhat remedy this through just getting your skin healthier, some things out there are made to encourage fat storage which can also further improve your under eyes.

They're not really recessed but they just look kinda normie, what kind of eye area are you aiming for?
I'm trying to achieve as smooth as possible under eye:

hard to tell here but could be ayego-sal which is just fat deposits from what i know. even Chico has them