how to fix triple eyelid?

ryuken

ryuken

Master Sergeant of 2024cels - 🧑🏻‍🌾
i thought my eyes were asymmetrical due to lazy eye but when i looked closely turns out i have double eyelid in my right eye and triple eyelid in my left eye i can't put a picture because the camera is shit and it doesn't show the second eyelid fold but shit looks like this
C6ad1d51 c5ba 5be6 a699 4e67cf5f6615

i also had mild lazy eye because of eye injury but it wasn't very noticeable and i fixed it
(thanks to @TechnoBoss )
could this be caused by the injury too?

• +1
Reactions: wsada and TechnoBoss
Wish I had an answer for that. Maybe surgery could be the best option? It probably wouldn’t be too expensive. I’m nervous about surgeries involving the eye though because I feel like a lot of issues can occur when doctors work around your eye area.

A lot of people have asymmetry though. Is it that noticeable?

• +1
Reactions: wsada, PeakIncels and ryuken
Wish I had an answer for that. Maybe surgery could be the best option? It probably wouldn’t be too expensive. I’m nervous about surgeries involving the eye though because I feel like a lot of issues can occur when doctors work around your eye area.

yeah it's very noticeable irl i personally didn't want to get a surgery because i'm gonna also have lasik which can lead to complications but that's my only choice so i'm gonna have it so my question was what is the name of the surgery to fix this so i can look into doctors who perform it

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PeakIncels

I found Adriana tits leak btw

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Rea and ryuken
Maybe blepharoplasty/supra or smth like that might work ?

just searched that stuff and found that i have upper eyelid ptosis which can be caused by injury
Screenshot 20240921 124837 Chrome

fuck that kid who threw a rock in my eye
thanks bhais

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Rea