How to fix uee

D

Deleted member 34092

Iron
Are there any ways to lower uee without surgery permanently? I’ve heard of eyepulling but apparently it will make my eyelids sag in a few years and icehooding only lasts for a few hours.
I’m 15 so surgery isn’t really an option

jfl :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and arabcelxxx
nah bro just keep eating your veggies 💪

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Look at the greys squabbling (I can technically say this now)

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Mr. President
Look at the greys squabbling (I can technically say this now)
I applied before ************* and have been lurking for a month just didn’t feel the need for an account because most of my questions I found the answers for anyway

• JFL
Reactions: becomingnearperfect
I applied before ************* and have been lurking for a month just didn’t feel the need for an account because most of my questions I found the answers for anyway
yeah same tbh but we're just gonna get treated as tiktokcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 50692 and Deleted member 34092

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and arabcelxxx
fraud low uee by raising eyebrows and widening your eyes, then pushing your eyebrows down so you appear to be angry. This should push the skin below your brow into your eyelid. The effect should remain when you relax your brows but when you raise them it goes away.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 34092

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774
it can't be fixed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
fraud low uee by raising eyebrows and widening your eyes, then pushing your eyebrows down so you appear to be angry. This should push the skin below your brow into your eyelid. The effect should remain when you relax your brows but when you raise them it goes away.

yes go to a boxing gym and spar with the most hardest punching member. after the brutal beat down your eyes should have swollen to the point where you have no more uee

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Mr. President
lol like anyone believes you

Attachments

• A45627DA-A018-4641-ABD7-7D48F618A398.png
    A45627DA-A018-4641-ABD7-7D48F618A398.png
    178.3 KB · Views: 0
Youre still a newfag

• +1
Feels like I’m watching a jew try to avoid the holocaust

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, depressionmaxxing, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
Its over for greycels :(

• +1
niggers dying is hilarious

am I one of the good greycels now?

Last edited:
  • +1
uee is not easily fixable. Botox and fillers can reduce the amount of uee, but its considerd a death tier failo. After all my time here idk either

After some time you will realize that anything which is not surgery is cope

• +1
uee is not easily fixable. Botox and fillers can reduce the amount of uee, but it’s considerd a death tier failo. After all my time here idk either
I don’t have much uee like 1-2mm but I find it extremely irritating and I want it all gone

The only way to decrease UEE is jelqing Bhai

• +1
Copes: eyebrow pulling, bone smashing, volufiline. Hardmax: implants, Botox, fillers

• +1