how to fix ultrafeminine eye area? botox or implants? could it be due to lack of browbone or large orbitals? or muscle related?

F

fkedup

Iron
IMG 7281
IMG 7286

thats so brutal man
i cant help you

• +1
Reactions: Soychadcell
Post or PM a full frontal profile

• +1
Reactions: Asspear
FYI these are just my 2 cents - not an expert.

I don't really associate eye regions like yours with being feminine, personally.

Can't 100% tell from this angle, but it looks like you have some heavier scleral show and some fairly decent upper eyelid exposure, alongside eyes that may be too close set. I would say that your orbits appear to be weaker. The scleral show and eyelid sag is an indication of weak infraorbital rims (and therefore likely all the associated issues - negative orbital vector, negative canthal tilt, etc.). The upper eyelid exposure and negatively tilted eyebrows are an indication of possible weak supraorbital rims, or at the very least very elongated orbits. These are both fixable issues if you so choose.

If your eyes are indeed close-set, that is more difficult to fix. Though as these pictures aren't exactly the best quality, it's very difficult to say one way or the other.

• +1
Reactions: tom69
FYI these are just my 2 cents - not an expert.

I don't really associate eye regions like yours with being feminine, personally.

Can't 100% tell from this angle, but it looks like you have some heavier scleral show and some fairly decent upper eyelid exposure, alongside eyes that may be too close set. I would say that your orbits appear to be weaker. The scleral show and eyelid sag is an indication of weak infraorbital rims (and therefore likely all the associated issues - negative orbital vector, negative canthal tilt, etc.). The upper eyelid exposure and negatively tilted eyebrows are an indication of possible weak supraorbital rims, or at the very least very elongated orbits. These are both fixable issues if you so choose.

If your eyes are indeed close-set, that is more difficult to fix. Though as these pictures aren't exactly the best quality, it's very difficult to say one way or the other.
i'll dm you the x ray