How to fix your failos by GEOMAXXING

AAAD

AAAD

Iron
Are you too short? are you above 76 IQ and know that spending 100k USD to cripple yourself, fuck up your limb ratios, and never be NT again, to go from slightly below average height, to average height, is above your IQ grade? Perfect, because there are actual ways (cost effective too) to fix your issue, so here is my list of countries to geomaxx to depending on what you want

IF YOU ARE SHORT:

if you dont care about what your girl looks like, go to SEA (WARNING: you are going to have to fight through hordes of degenerate trannies before you find your trad wife).

if you still want an "aryan" stacy, go to Poland, completely anecdotal, but when I lived in Europe, I never saw a single Polish guy over 5´10, nothing but 5´5 - 5´10, if your standards for aryanness is low, try Uzbekistan, some girls look white there.

if you want the largest height gap between you and your girl, go to Central America, but only the areas that are predominately native Central American, everybody knows that the men are short there, but the women are insanely short, only 24% of them are above 5´0.

if you want to heightmog all the men, but get heightmogged by all the women, then go to Albania, its full of manlets and Amazonians, Im not sure what the reason for this is, since most of the other balkan countries around it dont have this effect,

IF YOU ARE NOT NT:

Go to Germany, as you may have noticed from the MASSIVE amounts of Germans in this community, Germans are the least NT out of any Ethnicity/Country.

Netherlands is a better option, but I assume a lot of yall dont want to get heightmogged by 90% of guys when you go outside.

IF YOU ARE SHITSKINNED

Go back to your country of origin, its the only place you are going to have any appeal, Im sorry, but you´re not going to find an aryan girl who loves you, accept it now instead of living in delusion the rest of your life.

go to another shitskinned country, but one slightly darker than your own, you´ll get the light skinned halo.

your only option to find an aryan wife is to maybe go to a small village in like rural finland or some shit, where nobody there has ever seen a brown person, when I was in a random town in Belize, every woman was obsessed with me since I was the only white guy they had ever seen before (even though Im Med, black hair, and brown eyes lmao)

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
water go back to .org discord i dont wanna see ur water threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xnj, Cyrus, SubhumanForever and 4 others
Undead Chronic said the single best cure for depression for lonely incels in the west...way better than any therapist...is to set up a dating app profile and set your location to SEA or South America or something.

Honestly, just the serotonin and dopamine boost from the matches you would get ALONE would be enough to cure depression for some...just the realization that you're not a completely undesirable piece of shit to all women on the planet.

Yeah bro come to SEA you'll be worshipped by the beautiful tan women they're all so pretty and JBW is all that matters here

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-07-20-16-57-33-58_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-20-16-57-33-58_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg
    760.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2024-07-20-16-57-26-01_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-20-16-57-26-01_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg
    395.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_2024-07-20-16-57-15-78_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-07-20-16-57-15-78_572064f74bd5f9fa804b05334aa4f912.jpg
    689.9 KB · Views: 0
  • received_2566176196923903.jpeg
    received_2566176196923903.jpeg
    82 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: NubHumanSiggerz
If you’re a shitskin you can go to Canada
I literally don’t see any white people in my daily life except homeless crackheads

• +1
Reactions: majesticincel
Yeah bro come to SEA you'll be worshipped by the beautiful tan women they're all so pretty and JBW is all that matters here
wtf last look like she is 12yo

Honestly, just the serotonin and dopamine boost from the matches you would get ALONE would be enough to cure depression for some...just the realization that you're not a completely undesirable piece of shit to all women on the planet.

This happened to me a few years back. I had been in a dating rut, and hadn't been in a realtionship for almost 7 years after breakup with last gf.
In between that time I dumpster dived on a few occasions with women way below my standards and my own looks level. For all intents and purposes I was a bottom feeder volcel bordering on incel. and often dealt with flakes from women that were slightly below my level, a few single mothers, and bi-polar werid chicks online and offline. It was a brutal nightmare that seemed to never change and led to depression.

Long story short. I installed some apps and set my location to SEA Phillipines and Thailand. Suddenly I was a Chadlite and had nearly 2000+ matches in a 7 month span. Some went absolutely nowhere, but many women I ened up talking to for either weeks, or several months.
Eventually it became overwhelming a bit tiresome and boring however. So I uninstalled the apps, and focused on only a handful of women.

Finally I decided to make the trip and I landed in a major city in the Phillipines, of which I won't name for privacy reasons.
I spent nearly 1 month on just an American passport touring the country in a few major cities and some of the smaller beach resort islands, etc.

I slept with 5 different women, but could of had more if I had stayed longer. It becomes a logistcal nightmare meeting these girls unless you only focus on the ones locally, near the city/ province that you plan on visting. Many of these Filipina chicks become very possesive if they like you, btw. So that's something to plan for, and it's wise to come up with a convincing alibi as to why you can't stay with them for more than a week at a time.

TLDR
SEA geomaxxing can reinvigorate you with short-term valdidation and sexual adventure if you're normie tier in looks, and possibly get you a tradional type of loving and caring woman if you meet the right person, and have the money to live abroad and work remotely.