How to fix your flaws naturally

B

BlackChadOfPersia

Iron
Most people consider hard looksmaxxing for even the smallest flaws which would cost them 2 - 3k for 1 surgery . Which is a lot of money . But what if you can fix most of these flaws naturally . Here are some flaws that you can fix naturally :

JAW REGION :

Flaws : Short Ramus, High/Flat Gonial Angle , Lack of Chin Projection , Recessed Jawline, Short Jawline, Narrow Jawline

Most ppl would just do lefort surgeries . But why should you do these risky surgeries when you can just grow a beard. Not only that will create the illusion of a better jawline but it will also pull the attention away from your jawline . Now if you have pretty boy features and belong to the pretty boy archetype switching to chad or a more masculine archetype might be a better option . If you have these flaws. If you can't grow a beard just use minoxidil . If you have a narrow jawline you can just chew hard gum it will definetly fix it . I have had the same problem with my jawline . My jawline was narrow and feminine and growing out my masseters muscles helped me to get a wide squareish jawline
Beards are makeup for men v0 4w60z2qbn2ua1

Xs5zw3ivanz71

MIDFACE REGION :

Flaws : Long Midface -> Use lip plumpers , volfollaine and collagen products to increase the size of your upper lip to make your midface shorter

Short Midface -> You can't fix this naturally but do surgery to thinnien your upper lip

Recessed Maxilla -> Can't be fixed naturally , but you can try thumb pulling and NCR .

Low FWHR : Don't you dare to get a gade grow you hair out and your beard to make your head look wider

Very High FWHR -> Get fades and stay clean shaven you can grow a stuble but don't over grow it . Get a hairstyle to give volume at the top

Low set cheekbones -> This is not a big deal so its not a major flaw but getting lean and getting those hollow cheeks or not even getting lean just using makeup to give the illusion of hollow cheeks will make the cheekbones look higher set

Big Nose -> Cannot be fixed . Surgery is required .

EYES REGION :

Flaws : Curved Upper and Lower Eyelids , NCT , Bad PFL and bad PFH , UEE

The almond eyes surgery must have been the dumbest eyes surgery ever why would you put your vision at risk for something you can fix naturally all you gotta do is to SQUINT . If you have a NCT try to raise your occularis muscle to get a more positive tilt . You can use lift tapes as an alternative .

Flaws : Thin eyebrows -> Rosemary oil + dying

Negatively tilted eyebrows -> Lift tapes + cutting it

Bug Eyes -> Cannot be fixed , unfortunately . Surgery is required

Flaws : High ES Ratio -> Grow out your hair at the side if your es ratio is 0.49 or bigger

Low ES Ratio -> Elongate the sides of your eyebrows + Get a slightly longer midface by thinning your upper lip

T50 -> Contact lenses

HEAD SHAPE/HEALTH AND FACIAL HARMONY :

Flaws : Short Skull - > Get a fade and a fringe ASAP .

Tall Skull -> Grow your hair out and don't cut the sides

Roundish Occiput -> Grow your hair out to cover it but it doesn't even matter anyway is not that important feature .

Bad mouth to nose ratio -> Use NCR and expand your palate using thumb pulling . Also try to strech your lips a bit

Pale Skin -> Expose yourself to UV rays as much as possible and beta carotene

That's it !

• +1
Reactions: 14yearoldpslmogger
rep for effort but water and some is cope

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG