How to fix your rep ratio

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , sub5
This guide will teach you how to improve your rep ratio

post original and unique ideas, my user guide series singlehandedly fixed my rep ratio, if you come up with a unique , non water idea you will get rep

Repfarm, you can do this by making a funny or relatable thread or racebait, pretty simple to do tbh

Dont over reply, if you reply to too many threads your rep will go down massively

Dont shitpost

And if all doesnt work, accept rep ratio doesnt matter and just live life without worrying about rep

Images 55

Thanks for reading bhais
360 F 115207580 US2etunH78I7iMYHOoNVvxQTCIdoPdRj 1

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Lidian, greywind and 7 others

post original and unique ideas, my user guide series singlehandedly fixed my rep ratio, if you come up with a unique , non water idea you will get rep

Repfarm, you can do this by making a funny or relatable thread or racebait, pretty simple to do tbh

Dont over reply, if you reply to too many threads your rep will go down massively

Dont shitpost

And if all doesnt work, accept rep ratio doesnt matter and just live life without worrying about rep

View attachment 3037912

Thanks for reading bhaisView attachment 3037916
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, greywind, Jova and 3 others

Dont shitpost

View attachment 3037912

Bump

• +1
Not good advice

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, greywind, Jova and 2 others

Dont shitpost

View attachment 3037912

Bump

• +1
Stop doing autistic bumps you retard fuck you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, greywind, Jova and 5 others
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: greywind, Jova, zurzolo and 3 others

Dont shitpost

View attachment 3037912

lol imagine caring so much about rep on a incel forum jfl

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Jova, zurzolo and 3 others
lol imagine caring so much about rep on a incel forum jfl
I dont rlly care abt it but its just annoying whenever i post something and some dalit says "muh bad rep ratio" , my rep ratio fixed itself because i posted high quality stuff

• +1
Reactions: greywind, zurzolo and BrutalMogger
everything leads back to tyrone

• +1
Reactions: greywind, zurzolo and sickdawgie

Dont shitpost

View attachment 3037912

Just ask @zurzolo @Jova @BrutalMogger and other users

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Jova, zurzolo and 1 other person
I have decent rep ratio and that's because I'm fucked up retard - it works fine

• +1
Reactions: greywind, zurzolo and Darkeningstar