How to fix your retarded posture 101

ascendedd

ascendedd

Afghan Pashtun
There aren't many posture guides on this forum tbh. I thought I should make an easy one which i personally tested and works. YMMV.

Having shit posture will decrease your height, make you look wimpy and make you look like you have small shoulders.

The majority of people that suffer from posture problems is due to their shoulders leaning forward and their neck having very little amount of muscles due to which they cant pull it back to make their head appear straight.

SIMPLE EXERCISES WHICH WILL FIX YOUR RETARDED POSTURE IN A SINGLE MONTH:

TRAINING YOUR SCAPULA:

The first thing to get a chad or correct posture is to train your scapula by doing scapula training. It might not widen your clavicles or shoulders but it will sure as hell help your muscles to have ease in pulling back your shoulders for a straight posture and your chest sticking out. Posturecels definitely need to do this or else they will always get tired when trying to pull back their shoulder. You need to make pulling back your shoulders a muscle memory instead of letting it down, or else you will suffer from bad posture. It will also help in making your shoulders length appear wider.

Personally, the training I do is Reeves Deadlifts.
I also combine it with hercules holds to make even more muscles for muscle memory.
You can find both here:
https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ul...aguide-framecels-gtfih-or-forever-rot.552586/

NECK TRAINING:
Neck training is another effective way of training your posture. Most of us posturecels have little to no muscles in our neck so its harder for us to pull back our neck. And even if we do, we cant keep it for long. Our neck gets tired. Its due to shortage of muscles in neck.
Neck training will help you train muscles in Neck so you can hold your Neck back and straight for a longer amount of time.

Personally what I do is:
Neck curls 12x3 sets every 2nd day.
Neck extension 12x3 sets every 2nd day.

It will also help your neck appear wider and keeping it straight which can also add good height above your trunk. good looksmax imo.

CONCLUSION:
Combining both will train your shoulders and neck muscles. So you can Keep your shoulders back thus your frame appearing 1 inch larger or maybe even more depending on how much of a posturecel you are. And also help you in holding your neck back and straight thus making you appear taller instead of a wimp looking down 24/7

Again, i also used to be posturecel but these trainings helped me keep my posture straight and i look more confident now.

Goodluck boyos

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aero, mogger797, Deleted member 19297 and 6 others
is it possible to have a too thick neck as a natural?

is it possible to have a too thick neck as a natural?
havent seen anyone with too thick neck as natural, all of them r roiders

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Good thread idea, there needs to be more talk of posture. I have scoliosis myself.

Make sure you are always sitting in a good quality comfortable chair with proper back support. It really helps a lot. Glad I ditched my old office chair for a comfy new gaming chair. Back has been a lot better since.

Bad Posture can make a chadlite look like a nerd

That's how important good posture is

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96 and Trilogy
Did read.
Will use in the future.

traditional gymcelling will make u have worse posture + u lose significant height doing traditional gymcelling, albeit temporarily, but it is significant, not to mention, if u get injured, then its PERMANENT, height loss.

Too late boyo

Too late boyo
one of these threads needs to go into BOTB, idk why the mods arent sending so important into BOTB. Majority of people here suffer from bad posture.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
one of these threads needs to go into BOTB, idk why the mods arent sending so important into BOTB. Majority of people here suffer from bad posture.
Yes. I remember making this high effort thread after so much of work. I expected it be in BOTB but instead I was disappointed as a greycel.

Tagging mods @Preston @5ft1 @TRUE_CEL @Niko @AscendingHero @Gargantuan

Do check the out the high effort thread bhais

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Niklaus Mikaelson
You just need to straighten your back/posture an core muscles.

Tood ghread fumped bor effort

Yes. I remember making this high effort thread after so much of work. I expected it be in BOTB but instead I was disappointed as a greycel.

Tagging mods @Preston @5ft1 @TRUE_CEL @Niko @AscendingHero @Gargantuan

Do check the out the high effort thread bhais
Only a global moderator or admin can move it to BOTB. I should give it a read since I have bad posture as well.

• +1
Reactions: Dr. Mog
Only a global moderator or admin can move it to BOTB. I should give it a read since I have bad posture as well.
Thank you. Enjoy the read and do request the admins/mods responsible bhai

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I'm 184cm night height will this get me any higher? If not then I won't bother