How can I fix the wrongs that I made?

Nobody's perfect @Gorilla @Dogs

What to do when you've done wrong?

0F8DAE6F 6D8C 441C BE60 6F3FA3577B77

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: didntreadlol, Deleted member 3902 and BigBoy
It depends...

You can't fix your wrongs. That's the whole point bro. If you've raped some girl and then gave money to the poor and helped old ladies cross the street and run a foster home it doesn't matter. You go to the judge and tell them I'm so sorry I raped that girl but look I've done all this stuff to make up for it I run a foster home right now. Is the judge gonna disregard you raping that lady because you did some 'good' works. No. It doesn't work like that. You deserve punishment for what you did.

Now imagine God perfect and holy beyond comprehension. Even lying to God is extremely degenerate, stealing even something small is abhorrent etc.

So what do you do to fix all the abhorrent stuff you've done. The truth is there's absolutely nothing you can do. You already did it and you deserve punishment. But here's the one true gospel. Jesus lived a perfect life and took the punishment of sin which is death even though he didn't deserve that punishment. Jesus took the punishment FOR YOU.

On judgment day you will be before God and Jesus will say hey I bore his punishment already, he is FREE. He paid your fine for you.

If you trust in him for what he did for you he will give you a new nature that views sin as disgusting. And that's how you become better. But you WILL NEVER FIX YOUR WRONGS EVER.

Last edited:
You can fix your wrongs. That's the whole point bro. If you've raped some girl and then gave money to the poor and helped old ladies cross the street and run a foster home it doesn't matter. You go to the judge and tell them I'm so sorry I raped that girl but look I've done all this stuff to make up for it I run a foster home right now. Is the judge gonna disregard you raping that lady because you did some 'good' works. No. It doesn't work like that. You deserve punishment for what you did.

Now imagine God perfect and holy beyond comprehension. Even lying to God is extremely degenerate, stealing even something small is abhorrent etc.

So what do you do to fix all the abhorrent stuff you've done. The truth is there's absolutely nothing you can do. You already did it and you deserve punishment. But here's the one true gospel. Jesus lived a perfect life and took the punishment of sin which is death even though he didn't deserve that punishment. Jesus took the punishment FOR YOU.

On judgment day you will be before God and Jesus will say hey I bore his punishment already, he is FREE. He paid your fine for you.

If you trust in him for what he did for you he will give you a new nature that views sin as disgusting. And that's how you become better. But you WILL NEVER FIX YOUR WRONGS EVER.
Thanks bro, I must confess the things I did to Christ. He is the true savior

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
You must respect Allah for he gave you slayer genes to spread to a nice woman