How to fraud a sleep study?

BeneluxYemeni

BeneluxYemeni

Iron
My doc wants me to take a sleep study to test for sleep apnea. Basically they make you wear this device and monitor your breathing at night. if I test positive I can get bimax. How can I fraud this test if I don’t actually have sleep apnea and its done at the hospital, any drugs i can take? Planning on working out hard before going to the sleep test in order to get shit sleep, what else can I do?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Roquefort, slavicpsycho, truthhurts and 1 other person
act asleep and stop breathing midway thru ig

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Roquefort, N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and 4 others
Hanging weights off my dick for PE while trying to scam insurance out of money for surgery, peak male performance

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Autismcel, Roquefort, hardstyle and 4 others
idk expose yourself to copious amounts of allergens before falling asleep to block your airway I guess

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz, truthhurts and BeneluxYemeni
idk expose yourself to copious amounts of allergens before falling asleep to block your airway I guess
im not allergic to anything as far as I know, is there anything i can take to block my airways? To trick them that my airways are too small

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
This shit is so real

drink loads of alc before u go to bed? maybe stuff a bit of cotton in ur nose and tape ur mouth so u cant breathe properly

• Hmm...
Reactions: BeneluxYemeni
My doc wants me to take a sleep study to test for sleep apnea. Basically they make you wear this device and monitor your breathing at night. if I test positive I can get bimax. How can I fraud this test if I don’t actually have sleep apnea and its done at the hospital, any drugs i can take? Planning on working out hard before going to the sleep test in order to get shit sleep, what else can I do?
@NZb6Air gtfih :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
@NZb6Air gtfih :feelswhat:
alot of guys can ascend using this strat im dead srs @BimaxLaser, docs give genio for free aswell and those italian guys are such scammers they all do the same surgery just the genio is different. All you need to do is suggest a genio all the way to the lipline and most will do it

• Love it
So whats the fraud play, also my ortho said im not recessed jfl
im researching how to get congested airway, they test the amount of oxygen coming in based on the amount of air volume you have by the position of the jaws, hence you just have to larp shitty airways by making your nose congested. You cannot larp by staying awake you resting heartrate in sleep is different.

• JFL
act asleep and stop breathing midway thru ig
Won't work, your heartrate drops to I think about 70% during sleep so the monitor will most likely pick up on that

• +1
Reactions: MA_ascender
Get your nose obstructed by using toilet paper in order to reduce the quantity of air inhalesd

• JFL
Sleep on your back too.

• +1
You need to get your nose obstructed. That's all you have to do. Reduce artificially your intake of oxygen to make it harder to breathe, you will snore 100%. I know because I have chronic rhinitis.

• +1
im researching how to get congested airway, they test the amount of oxygen coming in based on the amount of air volume you have by the position of the jaws, hence you just have to larp shitty airways by making your nose congested. You cannot larp by staying awake you resting heartrate in sleep is different.
My nigga how are you going to fall asleep with a fucked airway, mouth breathing? As I was typing this out it seems like the play tbh

My nigga how are you going to fall asleep with a fucked airway, mouth breathing? As I was typing this out it seems like the play tbh
i WILL fall asleep but i also said i have constant headaches, which is a symptom of low oxigen intake during sleep. All i need to larp is congestion

• +1
Tag a lot of people bro thats crazy

You need to get your nose obstructed. That's all you have to do. Reduce artificially your intake of oxygen to make it harder to breathe, you will snore 100%. I know because I have chronic rhinitis.
Thanks, bro this info helped. IDK about toilet paper though, if they find out im gonna get kicked out immediatly lol, will also have to pay thousands for wasting a hospital bed and doctors time

• JFL
Reactions: twojei
i WILL fall asleep but i also said i have constant headaches, which is a symptom of low oxigen intake during sleep. All i need to larp is congestion
I wish you luck my nigga, when are you getting it done and please update me

• Love it
Thanks, bro this info helped. IDK about toilet paper though, if they find out im gonna get kicked out immediatly lol, will also have to pay thousands for wasting a hospital bed and doctors time
Hmm, inside your nose there are some organs called turbinates. They enlarge when they get fulk of blood, and are the ones responsible for the sensation of congestion. I don't know brah, but maybe some pill or substance that's a vasodilator could help to make them bigger.

• +1
im not allergic to anything as far as I know, is there anything i can take to block my airways? To trick them that my airways are too small
sniffing your floor carpet will do

• +1