how to fraud at the dermatologist to get Tretinoin prescribed?

Schönling

Schönling

6'3" mentalcel
...When you don't have acne, I have festoons/malar bags and dark circles. Should I convince him that it thickens skin and then these things go away?:lul: Need Tretinoin for collagenmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9380
just order from alldaychemist or expresspct

I have festoons/malar bags and dark circles. Should I convince him that it thickens skin and then these things go away?:lul:
You need surgery for this if it's structural like it sounds, tretinoin won't give much improvement in this regard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9391
ExpressP(ositive)C(anthal)T(ilt)

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Deleted member 7173 and Nordiccel
Easy, say that you have cystic acne. That sometimes your face is clear but when you get zits those are like huge cystic ones.

...When you don't have acne, I have festoons/malar bags and dark circles. Should I convince him that it thickens skin and then these things go away?:lul: Need Tretinoin for collagenmaxxing
Very simple, I said I bought it in another country without a prescription and it helped me and I want to use it in Germany too. Received the prescription and paid € 5 at the pharmacy.

Very simple, I said I bought it in another country without a prescription and it helped me and I want to use it in Germany too. Received the prescription and paid € 5 at the pharmacy.
What´s the name of the exact product you´re using?

What´s the name of the exact product you´re using?
cordes vas, the only one we have here. My doctor didn't even know.
cordes-vas-creme-creme-D02137594-p12.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Yeah I use it

I use tret + azealic acid + clindamycin
Results? I might try but I'm not convinced about this photo consultation jfl in pictures my skin sometimes looks better than it really is...

Very good — Go on r/tretenoin

They’ll give you whatever you want in reality

They also have the highest tret prescription at 0.14%. It’s pretty insane.
I'm not in the USA but I see they have a UK version. Will order this evening...

For how long have u been with them?

I went today to the doc and i said that i have fungal acne, he also prescribed me cordes vas

• +1
Reactions: Germania
Order it from china