how to fraud bideltoid

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
i have a formal event coming up so i'll be wearing a suit which already gives some bideltoid fraud

is there any everyday object i can put there to fraud some more?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3580, Deleted member 6892 and Deleted member 6095
Inb4:

Kanye west lil pump i love it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, IWantToMax, HighIQcel and 6 others
American Football shoulder pads

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
i have a formal event coming up so i'll be wearing a suit which already gives some bideltoid fraud

is there any everyday object i can put there to fraud some more?
wear a bodysuit under your clothing

You will look ridiculous. Abort mission

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
chadstralia doesn't use any protection for AFL or rugby :lul: :lul: :lul:
they dont sell that shit
Damn the country is too chad to fraud

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ThreadMatters and Deleted member 7076
White shirt will make you look wider

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
wear a big north face puffer jacket

• +1
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous
nah its a formal event JFL
bro just think about how much of a mogger you'd look like. a big north face puffer jacket over a suit and tie with some ski goggles and a bandana wrapped around your mouth. people will be like "damn bro look at that dark triad low inhib ethnic DOM badboy"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel and SteveRogers
bro just think about how much of a mogger you'd look like. a big north face puffer jacket over a suit and tie with some ski goggles and a bandana wrapped around your mouth. people will be like "damn bro look at that dark triad low inhib ethnic DOM badboy"
it sounds pretty good in my head now tbh ngl

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
chadstralia doesn't use any protection for AFL or rugby :lul: :lul: :lul:
they dont sell that shit
Oi, wear Dustin Martin's line of Bonds shirts, they make me looks broad as fuck, I dunno the material but since you're aussie and know AFL, you know Dusty, and you'll be able to get them. Legit, the make my bideltoid look like 24"+, when in reality its 21.5"

Oi, wear Dustin Martin's line of Bonds shirts, they make me looks broad as fuck, I dunno the material but since you're aussie and know AFL, you know Dusty, and you'll be able to get them. Legit, the make my bideltoid look like 24"+, when in reality its 21.5"
Based Aussie cels in the chat rn. Sling some Australia-specific hints my way if you know any g

• Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers
Based Aussie cels in the chat rn. Sling some Australia-specific hints my way if you know any g
All I drink is Great Northern and Carlton Dry

legit tip thanks man.