how to fraud hooded eyes in the gym and get used to it

zaideas

zaideas

one shall get mogged to realize he is no mogger
this is just me blabbering and putting shit stuff out there but I found out if you actually force hooded eyes in the gym the sweat would make the area more sticky helping you get used to the frauded look and making you squint without needing to squint , and yes some might say what if you get a infection or some shit, ive been doing it for months now and my eye area looks amazing when fraud and during the gym and haven't got a any issue with it. fraud it till you make it

nobody will speak with you in gym

• +1
Reactions: schizomeeksfanboy, Zeta, skedd and 1 other person
you get used to it and have a easier way of framing, and who said no one speaks in the gym you just gotta approach them first
do not approach first

its like rule 5 of being mid tier sigma

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: N1666, skedd and looksmaxxing223
do not approach first

its like rule 5 of being mid tier sigma
im bp but no matter how good you look not all countries care for looks, there's this guy In my gym who looks like clavicular but only 100 times more attractive he's a litteral 8 on the psl pretty boy scale, but I never saw him talk to any girls while he's friend whos pretty recessed and his only good thing in him is like he's 185cm but face card he's sub 4 and yet he gets all the play and girls don't mind coming up to him and sit hours chatting and working out together

im bp but no matter how good you look not all countries care for looks, there's this guy In my gym who looks like clavicular but only 100 times more attractive he's a litteral 8 on the psl pretty boy scale, but I never saw him talk to any girls while he's friend whos pretty recessed and his only good thing in him is like he's 185cm but face card he's sub 4 and yet he gets all the play and girls don't mind coming up to him and sit hours chatting and working out together
I think that guy doesn't want to talk to girls. Maybe he finds it very tiring, or he already has a girl friend, or he is waiting for girls like me to talk to him.
Since no girl pays any attention to the other sub4 man, he keeps trying because talking to girls is very exciting to him.

One is hungry for attention, the other is full for attention.

I think that guy doesn't want to talk to girls. Maybe he finds it very tiring, or he already has a girl friend, or he is waiting for girls like me to talk to him.
Since no girl pays any attention to the other sub4 man, he keeps trying because talking to girls is very exciting to him.

One is hungry for attention, the other is full for attention.
like I said bp is not in every country, my friend is not a psl 8 but I would say he's a close 7 and he's also very attractive and is 182 with great genetics overall and yet he never tried talking to women and women never talk to him, and you'll probably say he's not attractive trust me he's very attractive, its just in most countries looks isn't everything, sure it can help but it won't get you everything