How to fraud my endocrinologist into giving me HGH?

St. Wristcel

St. Wristcel

German Workers’ Party
What’s the best way to smuggle or coerce some hgh out of my endocrinologist when I go there. (For the feds reading: this is a joke 😁).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464
Kidnap his daughter, and blackmail the doctor. Do it chad

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: YoungChadcel, Mongrelcel, St. Wristcel and 3 others
What’s the best way to smuggle or coerce some hgh out of my endocrinologist when I go there. (For the feds reading: this is a joke 😁).
I went to a endocrinologist with my dad To fraud some hgh and it was the cringiest shit cuz i was acting like i was tired and sick and my dad was like he needs hgh to feel better plz doc and the doctor looked at us like we were retarded

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, UglyGod360, YoungChadcel and 20 others
I went to a endocrinologist with my dad To fraud some hgh and it was the cringiest shit cuz i was acting like i was tired and sick and my dad was like he needs hgh to feel better plz doc and the doctor looked at us like we were retarded
And? What was the outcome?

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
your dad's in on it? legend

but you can't fraud hgh deficiency to an endo. Unless they are corrupt, and would risk their medical license to inappropriately prescribe hgh to patients

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, YoungChadcel, EdwardCullen and 3 others
Tell him about the blackpill and if he refuses say he is coping ssubhuman reccessed jew

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Wrecker, YoungChadcel and 8 others
Pls doctor make my son chad give hgh. Pretty cool dad you have. My dad would have said no problem son, it is all about the good heart not height.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: YoungChadcel, EdwardCullen, sytyl and 1 other person
JFL I've been sitting on a legit source of HGH (Getropin/Jintropin) for several months now (not IronLion or Alibaba) and not one user here has been able to find the site...

• Woah
JFL I've been sitting on a legit source of HGH (Getropin/Jintropin) for several months now (not IronLion or Alibaba) and not one user here has been able to find the site...
Post it

Nigga post that shit

Pls doctor make my son chad give hgh. Pretty cool dad you have. My dad would have said no problem son, it is all about the good heart not height.
Yep, all curry parents are like this lmao

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
(For the feds reading: this is a joke 😁).
Jfl

• JFL
Reactions: YoungChadcel, Mongrelcel, sytyl and 2 others
I guess fuck up your igf-1 short term

• +1
High iq idea, thanks. Will see what I can do with this tbh
what's your age?
if 16 or less I would GH and T maxx hard with your wrist size

• +1
what's your age?
if 16 or less I would GH and T maxx hard with your wrist size
Yeah bro Im 16.25 and am thinking the same. I don’t even care if it ruins my face if I do get any taller or bigger wrist size will be happy.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Yeah bro Im 16.25 and am thinking the same. I don’t even care if it ruins my face if I do get any taller or bigger wrist size will be happy.
try to hop on whatever soon, time is key
goodluck bro Im praying for your wrists

• +1
Jfl im from a desi/paki family but my dad knew something was wrong with me and tried to save me from my subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3163

Is it Russian??
Anyways OP just go to Mexico, it’s cheap and OTC