How to fraud sleep apnea to get bimax covered by insurance?

BlackPillChad

BlackPillChad

Taking the Yellow Pill
Our friends on .co want government funded surgeries.

Government funded double jaw already exist for misaligned bites and sleep apnea. The question is how we can jump through the hoops to get it.

Does anyone have experience getting double jaw for "sleep apnea"? I doubt doctors will just take our word for it. We might have to use CPAP for a while.

Bulk until you start to snore, then have a sleep study

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad
Neck maxx

• +1
Reactions: je3oe, Deleted member 4416 and Deleted member 4054
bro why would you even want to go through the hell that is jaw surgery if you don’t have sleep apnea or malocclusion? if your airways are good and your bite is good, what makes you think an osteotomy is even necessary? you could probably ascend with a much easier less traumatic surgery

btw this is coming from someone who had double jaw surgery and was covered by insurance due to malocclusion (underbite)

recovery was an absolute bitch especially the first couple days

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
bro why would you even want to go through the hell that is jaw surgery if you don’t have sleep apnea or malocclusion? if your airways are good and your bite is good, what makes you think an osteotomy is even necessary? you could probably ascend with a much easier less traumatic surgery

btw this is coming from someone who had double jaw surgery and was covered by insurance due to malocclusion (underbite)

recovery was an absolute bitch especially the first couple days
Are you satisfied with the results?

Are you satisfied with the results?
Yes, very much so!

My facial symmetry was greatly improved. My maxilla and lower jaw were both previously slanted, but this was corrected. I also had a “long” face before surgery due to excess vertical maxillary growth and so the maxilla was slightly impacted during surgery. So my face is more compact now. My palette was also slightly widened during surgery which had a great effect on my smile. I get complimented on my smile all the time now, mostly by girls, sometimes guys, and even absolute strangers will compliment my smile occasionally. The surgery has been life changing. Overall the aesthetic outcome was extremely pleasing, and despite the amount of changes that were made, I experienced no negative long term side effects. All of my numbness was temporary - I have zero numbness whatsoever now. My bite is perfect. I can actually chew food like a normal person now! (Before surgery none of my top teeth could touch my bottom teeth.) Breathing greatly improved. Objectively speaking I was facially a 4/10 and after surgery more like a 6/10. My quality of life increased drastically, but I cannot understate how terrible the recovery was. I was in pure agony for the first several days after surgery. Could barely breathe because I was constantly swallowing and choking on my own blood. My face was so swollen I could barely speak. Liquid only diet for 6 weeks made me lose 25 lbs. The pain is so bad at first that even opiates aren’t going to be enough. As time moves forward, though, it gets easier of course. I have no regrets but at the same time I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

• +1
Reactions: GordonFreeman, middayshowers, anti caking agents and 2 others
Yes, very much so!

My facial symmetry was greatly improved. My maxilla and lower jaw were both previously slanted, but this was corrected. I also had a “long” face before surgery due to excess vertical maxillary growth and so the maxilla was slightly impacted during surgery. So my face is more compact now. My palette was also slightly widened during surgery which had a great effect on my smile. I get complimented on my smile all the time now, mostly by girls, sometimes guys, and even absolute strangers will compliment my smile occasionally. The surgery has been life changing. Overall the aesthetic outcome was extremely pleasing, and despite the amount of changes that were made, I experienced no negative long term side effects. All of my numbness was temporary - I have zero numbness whatsoever now. My bite is perfect. I can actually chew food like a normal person now! (Before surgery none of my top teeth could touch my bottom teeth.) Breathing greatly improved. Objectively speaking I was facially a 4/10 and after surgery more like a 6/10. My quality of life increased drastically, but I cannot understate how terrible the recovery was. I was in pure agony for the first several days after surgery. Could barely breathe because I was constantly swallowing and choking on my own blood. My face was so swollen I could barely speak. Liquid only diet for 6 weeks made me lose 25 lbs. The pain is so bad at first that even opiates aren’t going to be enough. As time moves forward, though, it gets easier of course. I have no regrets but at the same time I wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

This guy based af. Ascended hard and now advising people not to do it so he doesnt have to compete with them. JFL. Just pull the ladder up after you theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11875, Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 8647 and 8 others
This guy based af. Ascended hard and now advising people not to do it so he doesnt have to compete with them. JFL. Just pull the ladder up after you theory.
LMFAO okay that is hilarious but not exactly what I meant. I will try to elaborate.

If you have no malocclusion (healthy bite) and good healthy airways (no sleep apnea) then you shouldn’t go through the painful recovery of double jaw because you could instead achieve purely aesthetic results with implants for less money and the recovery is not nearly as difficult

• +1
Reactions: Sandar