How to fuck my oneitis

B

bdycope

Bronze
Whe had something for some time and then she told me that ‚,it wasn‘t serious for her‘‘
Out of frustration I then fucked her best friend and she wanted to date me but i rejected her
I still have feelings but I didn’t talk to her since we broke up (a bit over a month)

Tomorrow there’s a huge party where she‘ll be too;
what should I do?

tl;dr: how to fuck my kinda ex at a party

• JFL
Reactions: maxmendietta and SoyGune
Tales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schönling, doll, Bitch and 5 others
didn't happen, didn't read

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Bitch, GigaMogger and 1 other person
Tell her you want to do the big sex to her.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayerino, Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 6403 and 4 others
Tell her you must know something and she is the only one that can help you

Go and fuck, it is that simple

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger
Whe had something for some time and then she told me that ‚,it wasn‘t serious for her‘‘
Out of frustration I then fucked her best friend and she wanted to date me but i rejected her
I still have feelings but I didn’t talk to her since we broke up (a bit over a month)

what should I do?

Humiliate her and deny fucking her, sleep with another friend of hers fuck being a cuck

• JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger

what should I do?

Forget about her

The heartbreak sucks but it'll make you into a better person in the end

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SoyGune, bdycope and Deleted member 3573

Your oneitis is busy with chadblur

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JihadChad and Taylorswift
Forget about her

The heartbreak sucks but it'll make you into a better person in the end
If it's bad enough and you are blackpilled/redpilled, it'll just hurt you and you'll come out a worse person after it. You need to be bluepilled to get dumped out of a great ideal relationship and somehow becoming a a better person after it jfl

short answer: u cant
long answer: you cannot

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: GigaMogger and bdycope
If it's bad enough and you are blackpilled/redpilled, it'll just hurt you and you'll come out a worse person after it. You need to be bluepilled to get dumped out of a great ideal relationship and somehow becoming a a better person after it jfl
You are coping but don't worry you'll figure it out some day fren

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573
You are coping but don't worry you'll figure it out some day fren
Honestly if you explain to me how I'm coping I'd love to hear it

• JFL
Reactions: JihadChad, THE_LONER and Saoirsecel
Bring her to me i will show you

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Limbo and GigaMogger
Unironically, the best thing to do to get her back. L I'll l, doing it by accident.

How to act
Just be yourself, bro.

LOL.

But this time actually really. You naturally do the rightthings I think, so you are one of the few that can just go by his gut feeling.

damn u got mad at ur oneitis so u fucked her friend

mogs me

Once she dumped you, you won't ever, and I mean EVER fuck again, remember that. Give up on her. This is what'll happen. If you find another girl she will try to get your attention again, but if you fail and come back to her, she will just dump you again and see that you ain't shit. Stop caring about her and find a different girl

Once she dumped you, you won't ever, and I mean EVER fuck again, remember that. Give up on her. This is what'll happen. If you find another girl she will try to get your attention again, but if you fail and come back to her, she will just dump you again and see that you ain't shit. Stop caring about her and find a different girl
you’re probably right :(
well meet up to talk, I’ll make a new thread

• +1
Reactions: Madhate

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and bdycope
dont be yourself op you subhuman , pray to barrett with a satanic ritual and maybe youll get lucky

Can you lead me through the ritual?
wank ur dick off to a picture of your onetis while screaming ''JORDAN BARRETT ASCEND MY MAXXILLA REHEARSE THIS X10'' then coom while hard mewing should do the job

• JFL
Reactions: bdycope