How to gain 1 PSL easily

Curry Suicide

Curry Suicide

Satanic Truecel
I believe health indicators and dimorphism are the two main components to attraction.

Natures way of signaling whether someone is of good health and has a good immune system and can fight off disease or whether the person is of poor health and might be carrying a disease is through the quality of your skin.
Having good skin is extremely important both for attraction and socially and its the single most easily improvable aspect of looks.

When looking at another person it takes you less than 2 seconds to process the other persons looks and make a judgement about the person (which you consciously or unconsciously invariably do). I believe health indicators are processed first followed by dimorphism, symmetry et

A tan does not make one more attractive because of the color but because darker skin hides skin imperfections and thus the perceived evenness of the skin improves. This also explains why some mms can have really light skin and still be healthy and good looking because their skin is even enough to pull it off, it doesnt have a lot of imperfections that need to be masked.

The natural skin color of non-whites are not more attractive than the natural skin color of whites. It wouldnt make evolutionary sense either, if youre not able to gauge the health of a black person because of them having dark skin. So obviously the natural color of ones skin is not attractive in and of itself.

Having high levels of anti-oxidants means that you are better off fighting disease and when you have high levels of it, the caritenoids that contain anti oxidants are deposited into the skin.

There are imo 3 main components to skin imo:
1. Evenness of the skin
2. Youthfulness of the skin
3. Coloring of the skin

The easiest way to gain a +1 to Looks is to take supplements that give you caritenoid skin but beta carotene is not enough since it only gives you an orange glow.

This is my current regimen:

4 tabs of beta carotene per day (extracted from algy, orange glow)
2 tabs of astaxanthine per day (extracted from algy red and orange glow)
2 tabs of lycopene per day (extracted from tomatoes, red glow)
0.2mcg of Melanotan 2 every 3-4 days (I dont tan in tanning beds because it ages the skin, moles are not a concern at this doseage).

4mg of astaxanthine has the same effect as eating 8 ounces of wild salmon.

I wear sunblock everyday, even when its raining since UVA/UVB rays contributes substantially to aging and I take retin-a every night which is one of the only creams that have scientific reports backing its efficacy with preventing and reducing photoaging since the 60s.

I believe that the reason Gandy, Ballou etc have god tier coloring is because of 2 main factors

1. Diet
2. Genetics

They eat veggies&fish and their genetics make them absorb and deposit the caritenoids to a much greater extent than the average person.

The key to achieve top tier coloring imo is to overdose on caritenoids because then they will be deposited into your skin and to low dose Melanotan 2.

Ive only recently started on astaxanthin so I have yet to report the results (supposedly takes 5 weeks) but the beta carotene and Melanotan 2 has definetely boosted me like a +0.5 because I look much healthier than I did when pale. But Im far from having gandy tier coloring and clarity. I dont know, maybe a top tier hormonal profile is also needed but this is definetely worth a shot given how inexpensive it is and how little effort it takes.

@Moggie @heighmaxxerxd @tesseract @ballskin @Skywalker @RealSurgerymax @Boss

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: unlucko, Racky, Daniel Plainview and 14 others
so true bestie

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, AscendingHero, Deleted member 15827 and 6 others
@Alexanderr @Gargantuan @Preston
contributor rank when?:what::feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
no amount of orange glow to save his life for a curry

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bugeye, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Deleted member 5892 and 7 others
Kinda water but you are right, though of course someone with tiktok pheno vampiremaxxing has none of the health indicators and can still slay.

• +1
Reactions: BugEyes69420, JimmyDreamsOfZygos, Daniel Plainview and 2 others
true;
teach me how to eliminate rozacea now, been using everything and my face is still red asf 😢
:feelswhy::feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Moggie and Curry Suicide
Has anyone actually noticed any significant changes when taking astaxanthin and lycopene. I know people already see changes with beta carotene.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Has anyone actually noticed any significant changes when taking astaxanthin and lycopene. I know people already see changes with beta carotene.
no; those 2 are copium , it has been already discussed here a lot; and beta carotene too- better eat 3-4 carrots a day, you'll get more beta carotene than copium supps and it suppreses hunger :Comfy:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigBundaSlapper and Deleted member 1140
I was thinking the same thing yesterday afternoon while sunbathing in a park (wearing a cap, just to make my arms less pale at least).

We MUST find a way to tan without the skin damages.
Tanning is paramount for beauty (unless you have incredible bones), we try to avoid the sun to stay young, but we deprive ourselves of a huge and easy PSL boost.

I'm looking forward to the Soltego solution, which will deliver sunless real tan but it won't be available on the market before several years and the research molecules cost hundreds of dollars: https://www.soltego.com/technology/

The sole solution currently is indeed to rely on the beta-carotene+astaxhantine+lycopene combo.
However, nobody knows what are good dosage. Overdosing carotenoids can induce skin color changes, but carotenoids are also known to inhibit each other if dosage is too high.
There is so much possible research on this subject, but so few results that are reliable...

I'm taking beta-carotene 7.5 mg / lycopene 10 mg / astaxanthine 4 mg (all of this twice daily with fat), and although I've been called "tanned" by several person, this does not look anything close to real tan. It's still better than nothing, though.
What are your dosages @Curry Suicide?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 20390 and Deleted member 17244
no; those 2 are copium , it has been already discussed here a lot; and beta carotene too- better eat 3-4 carrots a day, you'll get more beta carotene than copium supps and it suppreses hunger :Comfy:
astaxanthin together with beta carotin gave me a rly good skin color. not tom strijd tier but people irl commented on it a lot

yh I thought asta and lyco were cope

Honestly as a fellow indian op, Vit c serum, tretinion and hyaluronic acid did wonders for my skin tone as well as skin quality. Ive taken astaxanthin and it was pure cope, did jackshit.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
I was thinking the same thing yesterday afternoon while sunbathing in a park (wearing a cap, just to make my arms less pale at least).

Tanning is paramount for beauty (unless you have incredible bones), we try to avoid the sun to stay young, but we deprive ourselves of a huge and easy PSL boost.

I'm looking forward to the Soltego solution, which will deliver sunless real tan but it won't be available on the market before several years and the research molecules cost hundreds of dollars: https://www.soltego.com/technology/

The sole solution currently is indeed to rely on the beta-carotene+astaxhantine+lycopene combo.
However, nobody knows what are good dosage. Overdosing carotenoids can induce skin color changes, but carotenoids are also known to inhibit each other if dosage is too high.
There is so much possible research on this subject, but so few results that are reliable...

I'm taking beta-carotene 7.5 mg / lycopene 10 mg / astaxanthine 4 mg (all of this twice daily with fat), and although I've been called "tanned" by several person, this does not look anything close to real tan. It's still better than nothing, though.
What are your dosages
[/QUOTE]
there is melatonan lars takes it and derek too

Astaxanthin doesn’t alter skin tone unlike beta carotene

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
don’t take astaxanthin during your growing stages
kills dht

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5892 and AscendingHero
I believe health indicators and dimorphism are the two main components to attraction.

Natures way of signaling whether someone is of good health and has a good immune system and can fight off disease or whether the person is of poor health and might be carrying a disease is through the quality of your skin.
Having good skin is extremely important both for attraction and socially and its the single most easily improvable aspect of looks.

When looking at another person it takes you less than 2 seconds to process the other persons looks and make a judgement about the person (which you consciously or unconsciously invariably do). I believe health indicators are processed first followed by dimorphism, symmetry et

A tan does not make one more attractive because of the color but because darker skin hides skin imperfections and thus the perceived evenness of the skin improves. This also explains why some mms can have really light skin and still be healthy and good looking because their skin is even enough to pull it off, it doesnt have a lot of imperfections that need to be masked.

The natural skin color of non-whites are not more attractive than the natural skin color of whites. It wouldnt make evolutionary sense either, if youre not able to gauge the health of a black person because of them having dark skin. So obviously the natural color of ones skin is not attractive in and of itself.

Having high levels of anti-oxidants means that you are better off fighting disease and when you have high levels of it, the caritenoids that contain anti oxidants are deposited into the skin.

1. Evenness of the skin
3. Coloring of the skin

The easiest way to gain a +1 to Looks is to take supplements that give you caritenoid skin but beta carotene is not enough since it only gives you an orange glow.

0.2mcg of Melanotan 2 every 3-4 days (I dont tan in tanning beds because it ages the skin, moles are not a concern at this doseage).

I wear sunblock everyday, even when its raining since UVA/UVB rays contributes substantially to aging and I take retin-a every night which is one of the only creams that have scientific reports backing its efficacy with preventing and reducing photoaging since the 60s.

I believe that the reason Gandy, Ballou etc have god tier coloring is because of 2 main factors

1. Diet
2. Genetics

They eat veggies&fish and their genetics make them absorb and deposit the caritenoids to a much greater extent than the average person.

The key to achieve top tier coloring imo is to overdose on caritenoids because then they will be deposited into your skin and to low dose Melanotan 2.

Ive only recently started on astaxanthin so I have yet to report the results (supposedly takes 5 weeks) but the beta carotene and Melanotan 2 has definetely boosted me like a +0.5 because I look much healthier than I did when pale. But Im far from having gandy tier coloring and clarity. I dont know, maybe a top tier hormonal profile is also needed but this is definetely worth a shot given how inexpensive it is and how little effort it takes.

high iq post will look into it

1. Evenness of the skin
3. Coloring of the skin

1. Diet
2. Genetics

Link your asthaxanthain source OP

What are your dosages @Curry Suicide?
or just tan with melanotan 2 dont care so much about the sun damage and just have a healthy lifestyle the sun has alot of benefits

Undertone exacerbation stack 😂
Are you Indian?