how to gain courage to rope?

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

reality shifting in latency
basically how to become "delusional" as to truly believe that it is a reality shift (like andrew blaze)

• +1
Reactions: h111
anon-chihaya-bang-dream-it%E2%80%99s-mygo.gif

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
  • +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
just do it ur a worthless schizo fuck who has no job, doesn't study or have any friends.

Your entire life is a failure and all you do is rot here like a degen rambling.

Thing is you don't want to make a change you just rot at home and feel sorry for urself. Either end your misery now or change something. Ur too lazy even get a job jfl

• +1
Reactions: Elijah_leo and Youㅤ
just do it ur a worthless schizo fuck who has no job, doesn't study or have any friends.

Thing is you don't want to make a change you just rot at home and feel sorry for urself. Either end your misery now or change something. Ur too lazy even get a job jfl
i agree . my mind is the biggest failure . it always feel misery .

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nzvids and Youㅤ

based user . not virtue signalling sympathetic cuck . any1 who tells me not to rope is a faggot . i need motivation for my goal

• JFL
Reactions: nzvids
hopefully the change is a rope but im paralyzed
in what way are you paralyzed,dont rope no need,we will all be dead in the blink of an eye anyway,