How to gain weight ?

Deleted member 14551

Deleted member 14551

Few days of nofap away till im chad
I am an 18 yo and skinny af Even though i lay in My bed almost all day Long and eat like a normal person at my age and i cant fucking gain weight i am 58 kg at 181 cm meanwhlie My brother is the same height as me eats the same amount of food and He is 80kg with muscle and doesnt even really work out i get weightmogged By guys that are fucking 10cm Shorter than me :feelswah: :feelswah: Is it maybe because I coom too much? I coom 3 times a day on average but I am now on a nofap streak I Hope I gain weight from not releasing my coom anymore

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Beetlejuice, Lawton88 and 1 other person
I'm sure you can eat more, and start counting calories. if ur too lazy then mess with ur hunger hormones. "Studies have shown that insufficient sleep leads to a drop in leptin levels and increased appetite"
buy a ghrelin mimetic like mk

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 13994 and Deleted member 14551
I am an 18 yo and skinny af Even though i lay in My bed almost all day Long and eat like a normal person at my age and i cant fucking gain weight i am 58 kg at 181 cm meanwhlie My brother is the same height as me eats the same amount of food and He is 80kg with muscle and doesnt even really work out i get weightmogged By guys that are fucking 10cm Shorter than me :feelswah: :feelswah: Is it maybe because I coom too much? I coom 3 times a day on average but I am now on a nofap streak I Hope I gain weight from not releasing my coom anymore

If your metabolism is as fast as mine was at that age the only way you will be able to add weight is to cram all the food down you can and pound the weights hard also.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
Gaining weight is cope. Build muscle if you feel too skinny but don't looksmin like a retard by overeating, just for an irrelevant number on the scale to go up

For someone who doesn't work out and if you have little body fat, your weight is actually fine

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 14264, Prettyboy and 6 others
Gaining weight is cope. Build muscle if you feel too skinny but don't looksmin like a retard by overeating, just for an irrelevant number on the scale to go up

For someone who doesn't work out and if you have little body fat, your weight is actually fine
gaining weight helps with alot of things like upper eyelid hooding

try eating caloric dense foods as much as you can handle

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
drink millkshakes and go gym
edit: am 20 and 73kg lean at 181cm

Take MK677 if you truly want to gain weight. You're not going to get any halo off of it unless you take steroids and have a top tier physique though.

This. Gymmaxxed bodies are out of style for < 22 year olds. Skinny guys with high collagen, lean face, and good hair is better than bloated gymmaxxed guy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 13994

Gaining muscle weight is not cope gaining fat from dirtyy bulking is cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14551