How to get 1k ig followers?

UrGirlsMcm

UrGirlsMcm

Life is a Game
I seriously need to IG max before Uni

I bogged my account to 500 followers but now the accounts are disappearing and my following is dropping

Need real profiles asap

• +1
Reactions: menas
Give up, it will be a relief.

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain

I bogged my account to 500 followers but now the accounts are disappearing and my following is dropping

Need real profiles asap
follow people and unfollow when they follow you back

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo
wiq.ru cheapest smm panel for real ig followers

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and UrGirlsMcm
Go on ome.tv and farm people's igs. All it takes is a small conversation. If you're too scared you can get on with a friend (if you have any) and have them carry the conversation.

• +1
Reactions: Framemogger69 and UrGirlsMcm
Go on ome.tv and farm people's igs. All it takes is a small conversation. If you're too scared you can get on with a friend (if you have any) and have them carry the conversation.
must be atleast good looking

• +1
Reactions: Framemogger69 and wastedspermcel
Good idea but don’t have a good cam or mic and too many people in house will prob spam this method at uni tho

• Hmm...
Reactions: wastedspermcel
must be atleast good looking
Depends, I look alright on omegle but irl my front profile is ltn. I don't even wanna talk about my side profile though:feelswhy:

Depends, I look alright on omegle but irl my front profile is ltn. I don't even wanna talk about my side profile though:feelswhy:
my side profile is utterly shit but you gotta live with it anyone can pass even with a shit side profile (Jeremy , Chico , etc *i dont fucking know know who else)

• Hmm...
my side profile is utterly shit but you gotta live with it anyone can pass even with a shit side profile (Jeremy , Chico , etc *i dont fucking know know who else)
Chico's side profile is by no means shit. Sure it's not amazing though
Good idea but don’t have a good cam or mic and too many people in house will prob spam this method at uni tho
Wdym, you should have a good cam and mic no? Can't say anything about it being overused, I wouldn't really know tbh

Wdym, you should have a good cam and mic no? Can't say anything about it being overused, I wouldn't really know tbh
i would kill to be with your pfp

• Love it

i know im a d1 hater im just saying his maxilla is flat ofc Jeremy meek has a worse side profile (couldnt find anyone to compare)

• +1
Takes way to long and people aren’t retarded anymore
are you subhuman? i only follow girls on insta and at least 50% follow me back, to increase your chances even more you can only follow private profiles with more following than followers

• +1

No my mic is shit my fam is decent though and like I said I have too many people in my house to ever hop on ome.tv don’t want them hear me asking people to follow me on if and shit

• +1
i know im a d1 hater im just saying his maxilla is flat ofc Jeremy meek has a worse side profile (couldnt find anyone to compare)
Meeks' profile is kinda bad tbh
(Also rep please:forcedsmile:)

• JFL
Reactions: piec

Need real profiles asap
Bot

Need real profiles asap
Just buy more that’s what I did, I bought 3k followers and they dropped to 1-1.5k

why are you buying bot followers they are noticeable oncr you go to someones follower list

• +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and UrGirlsMcm

Need real profiles asap
Follow for follow and then just unfollow them afterwards:ROFLMAO: